Honored Contributor

I Ordered The Same Handbag I love It So!!!

I love the light weight of the soft leather used by HOBO International.

I had gotten this shoulder bag in white and carried it all summer; it was perfect in every way.

I looked at the fall-winter lineup at HOBO and the bag was reduced.  It was a smile for me because I intended to reorder the same bag.  No other bag even catches my eye!

Do you have a basic everyday bag you love?

Honored Contributor

Re: I Ordered The Same Handbag I love It So!!!

Yes. I love a handbag that is very lightweight. For more fancy occasions I have a Louis Vuitton all black leather bag called "Alma." It doesn't shout the name and the LV is barely noticeable. I have had this handbag for more than ten years. It still looks brand new.

My other favorite is Longchamp's all leather, zippered top crossbody bag. It weighs less than a pound when empty and is very comfortable to carry. That bag is six years old and it has held up well.

I only own four handbags but I love all of them and they have served me well over the years....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I carry a crossbody bag and it's a leather one made by Piazza 'Gia' (no longer made). I think I own at least 5 different colors in that same style. It's plain but it has every feature I need.  I switch them out throughout the year. I love that bag.

34 Women Brand Bags - Piazza ideas | branded bags, bags, women brands

Super Contributor

That's a very attractive and useful handbag.  I love HOBO soft leathers, but I only have a few small accessories, not a handbag.  My bags of choice in the summer are bright, colorful, cloth.  In the winter I change to the leather or leather "like" material.  My favorite is my Betsey Johnson black and white stripped corset handbag with hot pink laces.

m_5d597459ffc2d4e17ee87871.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Kate Spade soft leather medium hobo in two colors, one spring/summer and one fall/winter.  Love the bag.

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 

That bag is SO stinkin' cute 😍!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I carry the same Dooney crossbody in brown for winter and beige for summer!  Love the bag!

Honored Contributor

I've found the Dooney ZIP ZIP bag to be the perfect size for me.  Opens wide so I can easily see everything inside.  I have it in 5 colors.  One is the small version I use for a cross-body.

I can't stand hobos because, even with an organizer, they are a black hole in which I can't find anything.  I have actually given brand-new ones away.  They're very comfortable to carry, however.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like that a lot. What new color are you going to get, @ECBG 

Honored Contributor

@catter70 

Black.  My color is in my clothes.Smiley Happy