Honored Contributor

D&B Small Lexington Shopper #A 256907 in black w/ black trim. Everything fits standing up vertically...my makeup bag, meds pouch, phone, glasses case, protein bar, etc. 

It's a tight squeeze...the Spanx of handbags, but everything (leaving a few "can do withouts") is in there and have used it for over a month w/o any difficulties. Yay!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: I MADE IT TO A SMALLER BAG

@Shanus  Good for you.  I have 5 Small Lexi's.  But, for me they are my big bags.  I don't carry a lot of stuff because I have a back problem and have had shoulder surgery and cannot carry too much on that shoulder or the other.  I'm glad you like this bag.  I think it's the best one.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a pretty big bag for me too. I'm more of a small bag girl. I've been carrying around the Frye Melissa Swing Pack. Perfect size for me. 

Trusted Contributor

I need a larger wallet, so I ordered a Tumi crossbody - the Aberdeen - in black leather from Tumi's website.  It is so great - everything I have to carry fits in it, including my 8 Plus iPhone and charger.  The crossbody itself can fit inside a tote so I don't have to  switch from one wallet to another.  It was $295, but so worth it. 

Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews   I have the large square nylon TUMI crossbody. The strap adjusts from crossbody to shoulder bag and is perfect and lightweight for travel.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tumi (website) has a special edition Holiday Tote

Mauren Tote

and Crossbody

Carmel Crossbody

Dooney small Lexy is my all time favorite

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

That's a nice bag!

I've been carrying a D&B Ruby bag for several years.

It is tiny, but holds everything I need (I'm retired).

There are so few of them in the collection, I am constantly on the lookout for new styles.

Respected Contributor

I don’t like carrying a purse, so I always go for the smallest bag that I can possibly use. Most of the time it’s a small camera bag, either in saddle tan from Radley or black croc leather from Brahmin. I’ve been carrying a Coach tote for the last month while I’ve been traveling, and it’s making me crazy!  

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Purses are my passion! I love a clever design, where everything is safely organized, easy to find and the bag is pretty and feels good on my shoulder.

I totally forgot I have a small Lexi in orange, but haven’t used it.  I think I’ll break it out. Thanks for the reminder!  Enjoy yours! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2   The square TUMI crossbody shown is the one I have in black. It really holds everything that's in my Lexi, but the idea of having this nylon bag was not to load it up and give my shoulders and back a break. 

I went back for the Lexi in the neutral camel/brownish color for when I wear my boots that color w/ jeans and olive or other color sweaters...not black or grey.