Honored Contributor

Also, the ILD website "works" better than the regular D&B website.  Customer service is better too.

Regular Contributor

I ordered from them today and should have the handbag in a few days.  This is a legit D&B site. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi All,   I am new to buying Dooney bags, but love them. I now have 4 and just bought a Signature cross body bag from a friend....it is in excellent condition, doesn't look like it was ever used.  It was in a smoker's home,  yuck,  and I can smell smoke on and in the bag....

Since we are have a blizzard here today I can't hang it outside....it is the Signature cotton one,  not pebble leather.....Anyone have a suggestion on the best way to get rid of the smoke smell....I hate to Goodwill it,   but I have a sensitive nose and hate the smoke smell...

Thanks in advance..

What is the name of the girl that sells them on the Q,  does she has a blog where I can write her?

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

Hi All,   I am new to buying Dooney bags, but love them. I now have 4 and just bought a Signature cross body bag from a friend....it is in excellent condition, doesn't look like it was ever used.  It was in a smoker's home,  yuck,  and I can smell smoke on and in the bag....

Since we are have a blizzard here today I can't hang it outside....it is the Signature cotton one,  not pebble leather.....Anyone have a suggestion on the best way to get rid of the smoke smell....I hate to Goodwill it,   but I have a sensitive nose and hate the smoke smell...

Thanks in advance..

What is the name of the girl that sells them on the Q,  does she has a blog where I can write her?

@mishka14 The Dooney salesperson is Sue Clifton.

To find many ideas on how to get a smell out of a bag:

google to find Purse Forum
Bags, Bags, Bags
Handbag Care & Maintenance
Go to Page 2 -- and look for:
How to get a smell out of a bag
(Several ideas to try for various odors)

Contributor

it's totally legit and you get 3 easy pays!  and no shipping!

Regular Contributor

I have bought at least 8 Dooney's from i love Dooney and have never had problem.    They do have some really good prices and I think free shipping.  I would go ahead and purchase something.

Regular Contributor

I made a mistake once ordering and I noticed immediately after I hit sent.  I called them right away and they were able to cancel the order and ordered me the correct bag. 

Regular Contributor

I really loved the crazy duck camoflauge print that came out last year and the satchel was $328 on the Dooney site.  A few months later it was $89 on the ILD website.  You can bet I grabbed that right up!  They don't have satchels left in that pattern but the other styles are down to $60.  I guess I was the only one who liked the duck pattern Smiley Surprised)

Now I want the pineapple printed ones but they are selling like hotcakes.  They will probably never make it to the ILD site  Smiley Surprised(

Regular Contributor

I discovered ILD on ebay and now just go to their website.  Right now there is a $20 off on an order over $100.  I'd love to order but my charge cards need a rest!  Been doing too much spring/summer shopping.

Super Contributor

Re: I Love Dooney site

[ Edited ]

IMG_1967.JPGGreat buy now, on IDL.  $44.00 Pretty pouch and, they're functional!

The pouches are 6x10, so the biggest smart phones will fit, easily.  2 inside pockets, credit card slots. 

The Lambskin leather is sharp looking.  Big enough to be a small clutch, just an easy grab and go, if you're running errands or mall crawling and don't need/want to carry a big bag. They also make a nice pouch to drop in a larger bag.  

I posted Bordeaux, they have 12 colors, including Black available.  Lot's of neutrals.