Frequent Contributor

Has anyone purchased anything online from the I Love Dooney company? The prices are almost too good to be true. Just want to make sure they're legit before I spend money there. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Honored Contributor

@burggirl

I bought one item from them sold through Amazon.  Totally legit, and about 2/3 off what the bag sold for here on the Q.

No worries!

Esteemed Contributor

Amazing service, no returned bags, quick ship, beautiful bags.

Let us know what you get.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Love Dooney site

[ Edited ]

Yes, ILoveDooney is very legit.  It's owned by Dooney & Burke.  I've purchased a few bags.  Love the prices and free shipping.  When a new bag comes out, you'll have to wait for it to show up on their site.  I think it's like an outlet store, getting rid of new styles to make room for the new.  I was also concerned myself about this website, so I emailed D & B and that's where I found out.  I also shop at D & B's outlet stores.  I've never ordered from QVC -- they really should include shipping in their prices.

Honored Contributor

@burggirl They are real Dooney & Bourke handbags and come nicely packaged, just like the ones from Dooney's main website. It's a closeout site for Dooney, I think. If you sign up for their emails, you can get excellent deals on top of the already reduced prices. They had one of those extra promotions around Presidents' Day weekend and I received two DB 75 crossbody handbags which came with a matching wristlet (T'Moro brown and Elephant which looks like taupe). They were all wrapped up new and are very nice! Woman Happy

Crossbody & Med Wristlet

Crossbody & Med Wristlet

Honored Contributor

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. The bags are always in 

pristine condition, and very well-priced. I've never had to speak with customer service, or return a bag. so l can't speak to that...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

i love dooney site is very reputable and usually great deals can be found. just recently had a special where you could use TWO coupon codes......one for a discount, one for a free db bracelet.

dont forget, you can always call the outlet stores to find a handbag you might be wanting. they will ship it to you.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@burggirl I forgot to say that only one time did I receive a bag from ilovedooney that I had to return. They sent me a 'sample -- not for resale' by mistake so I called them and they emailed me a prepaid return label and my return was credited very quickly. 

Respected Contributor

The bags are real and the site is legit.  Be sure everything is correct before you order because once you hit order you cannot change or stop anything. 

Trusted Contributor

I have received 2 Dooney bags from them....I get mine on Ebay....free shipping and I can return.....returns good for 30 days... Both bags are perfect.