Valued Contributor

Re: I Finally Found The Perfect Handbag!

So happy for you.  The perfect handbag is still elusive for me.  Do you have the item number for this little beauty. Or are they all gone??? May I ask how much it cost, I know these bags are a little pricey?

Enjoy your new bag!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Finally Found The Perfect Handbag!

@Cookie06 wrote:

So happy for you.  The perfect handbag is still elusive for me.  Do you have the item number for this little beauty. Or are they all gone??? May I ask how much it cost, I know these bags are a little pricey?

Enjoy your new bag!!!

Thank you Cookie06.  The item number A266618 and it's 348 dollars.  I can't believe it's getting bad reviews.  I don't believe one poster at all saying that anybody can reach in grab things out of it.  When it's snapped shut I tried to grab my wallet and couldn't with it shut.  I don't believe that poster for a second.  As for the scratches one poster received that's different, I guess I got lucky I got a bag without one imperfection on it and I used it today all day and knocked it around and it looks brand spanking new.  If I was rating this bag it would have five stars.  You can fit a lot in this bag.  I don't believe most of the reviews there at all.  It's a fabulous bag.  It's my favorite.  Even the doc I work for noticed it and raved about it.  HIs wife purchases dooneys and he loves the leather they use.  He said he was even going to tell his wife about this bag.  

Have a fabulous July 4th holiday and make it a safe one.