Honored Contributor

Re: How to decide on color when you love them all?

@tough_kitty wrote:
Well, you can always get a few on easy pay and then decide which one to keep....

This is true!

Super Contributor

I have it in the Mushroom Multi and it's beautiful. It's a neutral and goes with anything.
Honored Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:
I have it in the Mushroom Multi and it's beautiful. It's a neutral and goes with anything.

Enabler lol

But thank you 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

ok I ordered the gray in as is. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope it's perfect. I really don't care if it's unwrapped as long as it's not damaged or missing parts. Otherwise I'll suck it up and send it back and get a new one. This is my first as is order. 

Respected Contributor

Since I wear a lot of black and have enough black bags I now order colors like midnight blue and red to give my black outfit a pop of color.
Honored Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

I love my Oryany Danielle in Misty Rose and I want to buy a second one in another color. This has turned out to be my most favorite bag ever. It's my Goldilocks bag, not too big, not to small, perfect pockets and I love that I can wear it three ways. I just can't decide on a second color. I wish I could have them all, but that's not going to happen.

Originally I was leaning towards the gray, I don't own a gray bag at all and I love the silvertone hardware which is a nice change of pace from all my gold tone Dooney's. But really I can't think of much in my wardrobe that goes with the gray that I couldn't just wear the misty rose with. 

I love the mushroom multi but it's very neutral and I don't wear anything in that color family, it's a nice pop with black though. Of course I love black, but I have quite a few balck bags but that shouldn't stop me since this is my perfect bag. And black would go with the clothes, like red and wine that I don't think misty rose looks best with. The olive is gorgeous and would look great with the same reds and wines. I'm not really interested in white. 

I just can't decide. 

Sounds a bit like you did decide... on the olive.  That certainly would have been my choice had I opted for this purse...  It'll be beautiful all year, but especially for fall and it works as a neutral but isn't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oops...  I saw too late that you already ordered gray...  Hope it works out for you.  If not, you can always return it for the olive...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was a hard decision. If the bag is around long enough I can see getting a third. I just love this bag. 

Honored Contributor

Is it normal for as is bags to have an estimated delivery time of 2 weeks? I just find that odd. 

Honored Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

Is it normal for as is bags to have an estimated delivery time of 2 weeks? I just find that odd. 

Gosh, how do you know what's 'normal' around here anymore?!  I have occasionally had as-is bags actually be 'backordered'.  It isn't the norm, but it has happenend...  They did ultimately come through.  Not quite the same thing, I know, but I suspect there are times when they're waiting for a return they intend to sell as-is or there is some other factor involved causing then to defer shipment.