Respected Contributor

Re: How big of a handbag is too big for a petite person?

Yes of course you can carry any bag you want. That goes without saying. Personally I like my purses and everything I wear, to be in proportion with my body frame. I don't care for the look of accessories that are wildy disproportionate to the person. To me it just looks odd. But that is none of my business. My perfect bag is mid size. The Lug Pacer for example. Dooney zip zip satchel. Actually yesterday I ordered the Lug Samba XL which should be just about right. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I am five feet tall.  I carry large bags but none of them are expensive and I can alternate whenever I wish.  And I will say the size depends upon where I am going and how long I will be gone.  

Valued Contributor

Just an update. I've been going back & forth on whether to keep this or return it (leaning more towards keeping) when something happened last night that has helped push me to going ahead & keeping it. When I bought it, QVC had a special price (think for just that day) of $179.98. Shortly after, it went up to its regular price of $199. Well, last night I was looking at it on here & saw the price is currently at $159.20! Called and, since my purchase was within the last 30 days, the Q refunded the difference. Now with this new price, yep, I'm going to go ahead & keep it--too big or not!