Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Many Dooney's do you have?

[ Edited ]

My answer is way too many.  I have some other brands, as I think no one does a moc croc like Brahmin.  Only a few of those.  Few Coach, have given a few away.  The majority are Dooneys.  Only a couple large bags, most are mid-sized or smaller.  I have bought so many from the I Love Dooney site!

Don’t buy much anymore, maybe only a couple a year.  Have some more Lugs, too.

Fortunately, I don’t drink or smoke.  I collect stuff.  

Esteemed Contributor

Had one years ago and the bag was nice but the kinks in the strap from the way it was folded to ship never softened up and smoothed out even after a couple of years so I gave it to my daughter but don't recall ever seeing her use it. 

Trusted Contributor

I have 2.  The one I carry now is a pebble leather Hunter crossbody.  Not too heavy for me, but it's a smaller bag.

I still have the first one I purchased at a Dooney store in Vegas.  It's from their Alto line, which I think is discontinued.  It's a shoulder bag and I think the model is called 'key ring'.  I just love it!

Esteemed Contributor

A lot. Most of my bags are Dooney's.

I have purchased them from yard sales (vintage), thrift stores, ebay, Q outlet and Ilovedooney- even one from the factory tent sale in CT.

Guessing I have at least 30? Mostly leather bags.

Honored Contributor

None.  Too heavy, too expensive.  My $40 Baggallini's perform the same function.

Esteemed Contributor

Zero now. I've sold the few that I had. While I never did the totes or satchels because I don't do big bags, I just didn't like them anymore. I only do smaller bags usually from Brighton, Hammitt, and maybe a few from Frye. I also have a few older Brahmins but none recent because they now make the same bag over and over again only in a different color so they don't really offer anything different.

Trusted Contributor

Just one and its the Zip Zip and while I like the style of the bag the zipper is difficult to use.  I got caught up with the name.  Never again.

Respected Contributor

I have been carrying the same D&B small crossbody, similar to A-260501 but with the two zippered compartments. It's plum. I love it & it still looks like new. 

I can't remember where I bought it or how long ago. 7-8 years, maybe.

All of my things fit in it. It is light weight. It's my favorite color. 

Every time I think of switching to another bag, I just can't. I am super picky. This one works.

I would love a new wallet, however.

Respected Contributor

I have 6 Dooneys dating from the 1980's.  The older ones have really held up well.  I also have a couple of Dooney totes.   Dooney was one of my favorite lines until they changed over time.  Most of my bags are made in the USA.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

NONE!!!!!!!! I like organization especially with credit cards and Dooney does NONE of that!