Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Do I Clean The Big Deal Tote?

@DiAnne   I bought the Koi Multi last night too.   I love the bag.  I need it like I need a hole in the head but I love this bag.  I couldn't resist.  I love all the colors in this bag.   I almost went with the black.white combo but changed my mind and went for the Koi Multi.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   I just bought a pair of Vince Camuto platform sandals.  They are suede and I'm going to scotch guard them.  Great idea.   I bought the Tortilla color.  They arrived yesterday and they fit and are very comfortable which is not always the case for me with VC shoes

https://www.hsn.com/products/vince-camuto-marsa-leather-espadrille-platform-sandal/9851139

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat 

The only color I did not care for was the magenta multi.  I love the colors in the Koi multi (I also do not need another bag!). 

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne   the magenta multi was not my first choice.   I ended up buying the Koi Multi too because it has so many colors I own and it screams summer.  I love this bag.

Honored Contributor

I purchased this one from Macy's a few months ago at a great price.  I really like it alot.  I don't carry it every day but when I do I get so many compliments.  I haven't sprayed anything on it but after reading about Scotchgard,  I will probably spray it.

Chennai Tote

Esteemed Contributor

I received my koi multi bag yesterday. This bag is gorgeous and while oversized it is not too big for me.   I love it. It is gorgeous.  Very happy I purchased it.  Living inSoCal I will get a lot of wear out of it