Honored Contributor

Re: Hobo International handbags

I have 1 black , very dressy style HOBO bag I got for a steal at TJ MAXX. It is years and years old- like about 20 years and still looks brand new.I can see why someone would buy them.

Honored Contributor

I have one Hobo bag. It is a gorgeous red leather top handle structured bag purchased years ago. Great quality IMO. I don't carry it much anymore, because I prefer a shoulder or crossbody bag now. I have been thinking of selling it. 

Honored Contributor

I LOVE HOBO!  Beautiful leather.  I have several bags and a belt.

My favorite is the Leona handbag.  It's hard to find taupe.  I have it in the taupe as well as black.

Image result for Hobo Leona handbag

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I do believe that I scored big time today. I received an e-mail from Hobo that said they had added bags to their sale page. I saw one that I really liked in an off-white, of which I have none.

It was originally $338 reduced to $212.20. Before buying, I googled it and found it on DSW for $109.94.

But wait...there's more. DSW has a promo where if you buy two handbags (or two pairs of shoes), you get 30% off with a code that is on their site. So I added to my cart the very least expensive bag I could find -- something like $19, which I will likely return locally -- and then my Hobo bag ended upcosting me $76.96 -- including tax. Hope I like it, but if not, I'll return it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland