Honored Contributor

Hobo International handbags

[ Edited ]

I've always loved their handbags. I have one that I purchased many years ago, and it is still gorgeous. Their bags are always in style and stylish. Considering the quality of their leather, I think their price point is quite reasonable.

If you're interested, they are having a July 4 sale today (Monday) and tomorow (July 4). All regularly priced items are 20 percent off. Shipping over $150, and returns are always free.

I ordered three bags:

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Hobo International handbags

I was not familiar with these bag. They are very attractive, classic handbags, thanks.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  Looks like you're fixed for bags for the next 25 years.  They are all very attractive.  I believe we've had posters mention these bags before.  They're too much bag for me, but thanks for mentioning them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a couple of their totes from years ago. Their leather is sumptuous... Unfortunately for me, though, my weakness is for top handle bags and sadly, I took a look but didn't see one that complelled me to buy... I guess that's sort of a good thing...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I've always loved their handbags. I have one that I purchased many years ago, and it is still gorgeous. Their bags are always in style and stylish. Considering the quality of their leather, I think their price point is quite reasonable.

If you're interested, they are having a July 4 sale today (Monday) and tomorow (July 4). All regularly priced items are 20 percent off. Shipping over $150, and returns are always free.

I ordered three bags:

@suzyQ3- I love Hobo bags!  You bought some beauties. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I have a couple and love them. Beautiful leatherWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@suzyQ3  Looks like you're fixed for bags for the next 25 years.  They are all very attractive.  I believe we've had posters mention these bags before.  They're too much bag for me, but thanks for mentioning them. 

@Kachina624, well, I probably won't keep all three (oh, if I had a dollar for every time I've said that).

These  three bags are on the medium to large size, but they certainly do have many smaller ones.

ETA: I'm pretty sure that this brand was sold on QVC for period of time.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624, well, I probably won't keep all three (oh, if I had a dollar for every time I've said that).

These  three bags are on the medium to large size, but they certainly do have many smaller ones.

ETA: I'm pretty sure that this brand was sold on QVC for period of time.

It was sold here @suzyQ3, but I don't think it was ever really solidly promoted and it didn't benefit from the deluge of prime time presentations other brands have enjoyed. It really is too bad, because it's a nice brand.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I should add that with some exceptions, these bags are very lightweight. Most seem to be somewhere in the 16- to 22-ounce range.

Honored Contributor

I use and enjoy their wallets.