Honored Contributor

Color:Gold Filigree - Image 1 - Specialty Hide Collection Lana Mirror Charm Animal Print Leather Crossbody Bag

Honored Contributor

Re: Hobo I LOVE!

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased these.  Think they will work for semidress-up and that cute little bag.  We play cards at a city club now instead of each hosting.  We are all getting to the point we don't enjoy hosting as we once did.

Sam Edelman Page Leather Woven Slip-On Mules

Super Contributor

As a retired teacher, I have always been a big bag girl---my stuff and stuff just in case for students. Now that I am retired, I see these small bags and wonder what in the world anyone could put in them? I am just used to having things, "just in case." This little bag doesn't look as if it would hold anything---a cell phone, maybe.

It is pretty, but not practical for me.

My bags are Louis Vuittons, Coach, and a few Doonies. They are hold everything bags.

God luck with the small bag.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday I love small bags for carrying for a small gathering or just a dinner out or meeting friends for lunch and they look so put together,  Enjoy yourself.

@teainlondon I also understand about needing to carry alot of stuff as well,  I usually always have a larger bag in my car with all the other things I think I may need.  I love Coach and Dooney and Bourke bags.  I laughed at being a retired school teacher and your large bags, my daughter-inlaw is a teacher and she carries large bags and it was so heavy I don't know how she carries it ..lol  Thank you for all your hard dedicated work as a school teacher, I hope you are enjoying retirement.

Honored Contributor

Oohhh...very pretty, @happilyretiredgirl.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teainlondon wrote:

As a retired teacher, I have always been a big bag girl---my stuff and stuff just in case for students. Now that I am retired, I see these small bags and wonder what in the world anyone could put in them? I am just used to having things, "just in case." This little bag doesn't look as if it would hold anything---a cell phone, maybe.

It is pretty, but not practical for me.

My bags are Louis Vuittons, Coach, and a few Doonies. They are hold everything bags.

God luck with the small bag.

@teainlondon When I am going to play cards, to a lunche or dinner, I only carry my cell, my Brahmin card carrier, keys, my inhaler and some Kleenex.  I have everything I need for 3-4 hours.  

Honored Contributor

I have this one.  The name is Etwine.  I am getting the black one for fall.

Respected Contributor

@teainlondon I have wanted a louis Vuitton bag for quite sometime.the nearest store to purchase is 200 miles away from me.i refuse to order that pricey of a bag online.there are plenty of knock off bags looking like l.v.,but the real deal is what I want

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I have this one.  The name is Etwine.  I am getting the black one for fall.

@ECBG   I saw this post earlier.  I happened to be browsing Nordstrom Rack looking at handbags and this particular bag, in Brandy, popped up.

The price there is amazing on the same bag :  Reg. 298.00 and now on sale at 83% off: 48.98.

It is called Entrine Whipstitch Shoulder Bag.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha 

You were so very sweet and thoughtful to let me know about N.R.  I never think to look at that site!

My base color is black, my brown is chocolate, like a Hershey bar, which is "the devil" to find!

It's worth it to me to get the black.  

Many thanks!Smiley Happy