Super Contributor

When I carried the handbag yesterday I got several compliments----on the color.  It is a nice green --- hoping I will be able to carry it year round!  It is called Delilah Shiny Leather hobo, the color is blue grass.

Super Contributor

Another rave for Hobo Handbags and wallets...my wallet is 10 years old and the best ever. Their leathers and quality are far superior to many of the brands on the Q. I remember the Q sold the Hobo bags for a short period several years back, and then they were gone and the "flashier" brands and GILI seemed to dominate the handbags on Q. I order direct from Hobo's site, FYI.

Super Contributor

I have 2 beautiful hobo wallets and a great hobo crossbody. I recently found a hobo bag 1/3rd off at von maur. I had been "stalking" the Hobo Torin bag in the dark brown. I was thrilled! All bags I own if Hobo and wallets are in the vintage leather. Best bags ever!

Trusted Contributor

@pietook Love Hobo bags.  You should grab it!

Super Contributor

Been carrying my Hobo and LOVE it.  Perfect size only wish the shoulder strap was more secure-----it has come unlatched twice and my bag fell on the ground!  I have been looking at wallets, but they don't seem to have RFID protection.  Any ideas on what to do with my shoulder strap situation?

Super Contributor

Just an update to let all know what a great customer service Hobo has!  I sent a nice email explaining my strap problem and within a day I received a reply.  They do not sell straps alone (I offered to buy one) but they are sending me a new one right away---free, of course!  I will be a Hobo wearer/taker for a long time to come now!  

Super Contributor

LOVE their bags! I carry the Lauren wallet (from Nordstrom) and my sister does, too. Great company and story. Q carried them several years back but dropped them. I order online from Hobo and also a boutique in my town carries them. (I should add this is an understated line of great quality...not for logo lovers...).

Honored Contributor

I received an email from Hobo that it is Friends & Family 20% everything.