Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,153
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
I love the strap, Gives understated elegance. Ladies, Bordeaux it is. I knew Q ladies would come to my rescue. Share another sweet find.. A281481 Clark Artisan Leather Boot. No way! Words will do justice. True work of art! Very comfortable and at 58! Makes me feel sexy. Funny! How a boot can have that effect. Thanks again! For helping.

 

@Sweet_Serenity  Enjoy your new treasure!

BTW, you are a bit more than one yr older than me...I'll be 57 at the end of the yr Smiley Happy

As for boots...I hate anything on my feet and go barefoot as much as possible. When I have to wear shoes, they are Okabashi sandals. When I absolutely have to wear something else...ie, snow on the ground, I will wear workboots to shovel the driveway Smiley Happy

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,447
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Re: Help please-👜

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
I love the strap, Gives understated elegance. Ladies, Bordeaux it is. I knew Q ladies would come to my rescue. Share another sweet find.. A281481 Clark Artisan Leather Boot. No way! Words will do justice. True work of art! Very comfortable and at 58! Makes me feel sexy. Funny! How a boot can have that effect. Thanks again! For helping.

 

@Sweet_Serenity  Enjoy your new treasure!

BTW, you are a bit more than one yr older than me...I'll be 57 at the end of the yr Smiley Happy

As for boots...I hate anything on my feet and go barefoot as much as possible. When I have to wear shoes, they are Okabashi sandals. When I absolutely have to wear something else...ie, snow on the ground, I will wear workboots to shovel the driveway Smiley Happy

 

 


Trust me!! I'm very picky about what goes on my feet. Comfort is number one. Swear!! This boot is like no other shoe or boot I own. Unbelievable!! Comfortable and feels like nothing. Wish I could put my entire body in these boots. Clarks!! 10 Stars!! Nah! 20!! 😍
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,153
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
I love the strap, Gives understated elegance. Ladies, Bordeaux it is. I knew Q ladies would come to my rescue. Share another sweet find.. A281481 Clark Artisan Leather Boot. No way! Words will do justice. True work of art! Very comfortable and at 58! Makes me feel sexy. Funny! How a boot can have that effect. Thanks again! For helping.

 

@Sweet_Serenity  Enjoy your new treasure!

BTW, you are a bit more than one yr older than me...I'll be 57 at the end of the yr Smiley Happy

As for boots...I hate anything on my feet and go barefoot as much as possible. When I have to wear shoes, they are Okabashi sandals. When I absolutely have to wear something else...ie, snow on the ground, I will wear workboots to shovel the driveway Smiley Happy

 

 


Trust me!! I'm very picky about what goes on my feet. Comfort is number one. Swear!! This boot is like no other shoe or boot I own. Unbelievable!! Comfortable and feels like nothing. Wish I could put my entire body in these boots. Clarks!! 10 Stars!! Nah! 20!! 😍

@Sweet_Serenity  LOL  I'm still not going to wear anything on my feet unless I absolutely have to...no matter how much someone else tells me they are comfy...enjoy your boots! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,447
Registered: ‎01-22-2016
Feel like singing.....Nancy Sinatra's Boots song!! These boots were made for walking dooodoooo oooh yeah!!! walk all over you!! Tried on with dress skinny2 jeans leggings, sweet dreams are made.💃
Honored Contributor
Posts: 61,545
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I personally love the ginger color.  I can't believe that bag is $500. and it appears to have a fabric strap.  I have a Florentine bag that's 12" wide, and although I don't like big bags, it always seemed very small.  I rarely use it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,153
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Feel like singing.....Nancy Sinatra's Boots song!! These boots were made for walking dooodoooo oooh yeah!!! walk all over you!! Tried on with dress skinny2 jeans leggings, sweet dreams are made.💃

@Sweet_Serenity  I'm thrilled for you! I was dancing around the room when I got my 2 new D&B bags this week Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,447
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

@Kachina624 wrote:

I personally love the ginger color.  I can't believe that bag is $500. and it appears to have a fabric strap.  I have a Florentine bag that's 12" wide, and although I don't like big bags, it always seemed very small.  I rarely use it.


I only carry smaller bags, So for me this is medium.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,102
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Bordeaux.....

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,513
Registered: ‎10-27-2010

Re: Help please-👜

[ Edited ]

Hello. You cannot go wrong! I own this satchel in Bordeaux and the related side zip satchel in espresso and in ginger.mi love each of them, but if I had to pick one fave it would be the Bordeaux and also this satchel. For me, it is the perfect size. I am considering getting another of this same satchel, possibly in red or blue. It is a personal choice, though!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

@Kachina624 wrote:

I personally love the ginger color.  I can't believe that bag is $500. and it appears to have a fabric strap.  I have a Florentine bag that's 12" wide, and although I don't like big bags, it always seemed very small.  I rarely use it.


@Kachina624 Don't forget it's almost 13 dollars to ship it.  Then add on 6 percent tax (maryland) on top of that.  For a tiny bag that it is, there is no way I'd pay over 500 for that bag.