Esteemed Contributor

Hello Snoopy/Peanuts/ Woodstock Fans

LeSportSac has just added a Snoopy Daisy print bag to their line up. I carried this brand (LeSportSac) back in the early 1970's and they are indestructible.

I have a lot of shoulder issues and broke my foot last February, so I need something light to tote around my stuff.  This is a fun way to do it; I just ordered the hobo (top left) from Amazon Prime.  I need to stop looking at handbags !! 

Product DetailsProduct Details

Product Details  Product Details

Plus a Weekender:Product Details

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hello Snoopy/Peanuts/ Woodstock Fans

Thanks hicindy.  They are so cute!!!...my daughter loves Snoopy.  What a great Christmans gift that is going to make.

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

@jessa wrote:

Thanks hicindy.  They are so cute!!!...my daughter loves Snoopy.  What a great Christmans gift that is going to make.

Oh I am so glad; they are ageless. 

Honored Contributor

These are very cute and the brand has been around for a long time. Thanks for posting. Love Snoopy and the Peanuts gang!

Esteemed Contributor

And I know that Ms. 1Professor has this Coach limited edition beauty.  I have a serious case of bag envy !!

snoopybleeckerduffle_black copy.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous!! You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars for a tiny little Woodstock on a coach bag.  Great idea for a much cheaper company to come out with the peanuts gang too.  Good going Sports Sack!!