Honored Contributor

Re: Hello Kooba Fans

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Well, after many a back and forth, I ended up ordering the Pamela Kooba in black (myhabit.com).  Watching the videos on EvineLive helped. I am sure I will like it and it is a good basic for Fall.  I liked the sturdy top handle and that the cross body strap is detachable (never use them). Little zip pockets on the front also. I ordered one of those purse organizers for inside the bag if necessary. Like the satin lining.  Koobas are pretty light weight and this is slouchy not stiff.  Think I'll be pleased.  

Feedback: Received the Pamela from Kooba today. UPS carrier for only $3.99 and in perfect shape with wrappings all around, dust bag, and even the original tag for $398.00. I paid less than half that.  My experience with myhabit.com has been very satisfactory.  I am staying away from Dooney et al since my last negative experience (no order history, no tracking, poor customer service left on hold).  The Kooba is feather light (similar to the Brighton line) and the leather is super soft and slouchy.  Also, the top handle adjusts with a simple snap; I have to have my husband work the Dooney bag handle adjustment (so stiff). I have a lot of Dooneys (my all time fave brand since the late 1980's) but feel like going in a different direction. The perfect basic black bag for me.  Quite pleased. 

Congratulations on your beautiful new sleek black Kooba, @hicindy2!!! It's a gorgeous handbag. Enjoy it (I'm sure you will!), EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you EEL...I always love to read everyone's handbag "adventures". 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Thank you EEL...I always love to read everyone's handbag "adventures". 

You are welcome @hicindy2! Regarding the handbag "adventures"...don't we EVER have them!!! Woman LOL