Esteemed Contributor

Just got an e-mail from myhabit.com for early access on kooba bags.  Have ordered with them before with no problems.  

The coveted Jonnie bag was pictured (big savings).  Just thought I would pass this along....washed denim is really attractive as is the python.  These won't last long.  

Kooba Women's Jonnie Shoulder Bag, Washed Denim

Kooba Women's Jonnie Shoulder Bag, Python/Armadillo

Esteemed Contributor

Oh dog gone it; now I am obsessing over this.  Anyone 5'2" carry this bag?  Is it heavy?  Those handles look comfy.  Wish I hadn't looked.  

Honored Contributor

I just looked at their site and they had me login with my Amazon password. Once I did, they also showed this Kooba bag, which I purchased last week from Amazon.   This is a great bag. I've been watching it on Amazon, in another color, hoping the price will go even lower than they listed it for now. I've never bought from my habit. Are they affiliated with Amazon?

image.jpg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I just looked at their site and they had me login with my Amazon password. Once I did, they also showed this Kooba bag, which I purchased last week from Amazon.   This is a great bag. I've been watching it on Amazon, in another color, hoping the price will go even lower than they listed it for now. I've never bought from my habit. Are they affiliated with Amazon?

image.jpg

It appears that Myhabit was created by Amazon to narrow down a selection of good brands on a rotating basis and featuring them. When I purchase from there (myhabit), it goes on my Amazon Prime credit card.  

Trusted Contributor

I have the full sized Jonnie in Rose Gold, which I bought from My Habit, I also bought the matching wallet, and I've bought another bag from them. 

Very good luck luck with the site. The price, especially on the Jonnie, is excellent. 

The Jonnie is a lovely bag, beautiful leather. 

It is fairly large. It's also a Very slouchy bag, so if you're someone who is bothered by that, you'd almost certainly want to use a purse organizer, for some structure. 

The Denim is a pretty color.  I really like the Python/Armadillo, too. 

Very good price, for sure😃

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the info Suhse. Still debating since it is such a large bag. The minis are too small.  I took the mini Eva in camel to the consignment store where it sold in a flash. Enjoy the rose gold (a very special find). 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Until very recently, Evine had the Jonnie, with the Python trim, at full price. It's sold out now. Whether they reduced the price, or sold it at full price, I don't know. 

I could be be very tempted by either  the Denim  or the Python bag, but, I won't. 

Lovely bag, but not one that you need two of 😉

Esteemed Contributor

Well, after many a back and forth, I ended up ordering the Pamela Kooba in black (myhabit.com).  Watching the videos on EvineLive helped. I am sure I will like it and it is a good basic for Fall.  I liked the sturdy top handle and that the cross body strap is detachable (never use them). Little zip pockets on the front also. I ordered one of those purse organizers for inside the bag if necessary. Like the satin lining.  Koobas are pretty light weight and this is slouchy not stiff.  Think I'll be pleased.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 That's one very sleek looking hobo -- enjoy! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Well, after many a back and forth, I ended up ordering the Pamela Kooba in black (myhabit.com).  Watching the videos on EvineLive helped. I am sure I will like it and it is a good basic for Fall.  I liked the sturdy top handle and that the cross body strap is detachable (never use them). Little zip pockets on the front also. I ordered one of those purse organizers for inside the bag if necessary. Like the satin lining.  Koobas are pretty light weight and this is slouchy not stiff.  Think I'll be pleased.  

Feedback: Received the Pamela from Kooba today. UPS carrier for only $3.99 and in perfect shape with wrappings all around, dust bag, and even the original tag for $398.00. I paid less than half that.  My experience with myhabit.com has been very satisfactory.  I am staying away from Dooney et al since my last negative experience (no order history, no tracking, poor customer service left on hold).  The Kooba is feather light (similar to the Brighton line) and the leather is super soft and slouchy.  Also, the top handle adjusts with a simple snap; I have to have my husband work the Dooney bag handle adjustment (so stiff). I have a lot of Dooneys (my all time fave brand since the late 1980's) but feel like going in a different direction. The perfect basic black bag for me.  Quite pleased.