Honored Contributor

Re: Haven't really been interested in Dooney for a while, but....

@JavaQueen wrote:

If it sells well, they will bring out more colors. However, this is one of those "it's the only order this year." type of things. Probably look for other colors once Dooney expands production. (if they do.)

I do think, however, that  some women will buy it and find it too big and too heavy.. So they'll end up in As Is.

I've noticed that with these "exclusive" to QVC bags, that pricing doesn't seem to budge that much. It's only when they put them in clearance. The steeper discounts seem to occur with the "regular" Dooneys.

@JavaQueen  I completely agree about this.  I have only bought "an exclusive" on a rare occasion, and it was a coated canvas tulip tote with petunias on it.  It was the size and shape I just love.  I knew I was over paying when I bought it, but I just had to have it.  Even when it went on clearance it was priced higher than the "regular" Dooneys, yet I bought it at full price.  

I also agree these Mitchells will end up in As Is.  I'm going to examine the colors really well so I can be ready to snatch one up if it ends up there.  

Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

The Dooney site recently had a one day sale on this beauty of $199 (regular price $568).  I purchased 2 of them.  I'm also a lover of the silver-colored hardware.

Screenshot 2018-06-16 15.46.26.png

I own this bag in Elephant and it's gorgeous (love all the colors, Espresso my 2 nd fav). My only complaint on this bag is the inside pockets. The longer pockets that flap around get in the way for me, but I like a lot of other things- outside pocket, satchels handles are shorter so they don't get in the way with the crossbody, glove leather interior (so spoiled now I reconsider any bag without the glove interior), silver hardware...

Honored Contributor

I went to Nordstrom Rack last night and was surprised to see 2 hanging racks & a full shelf of D&B! They usually have 1 or 2, but have never seen that many. No, I did not purchase another one. 😢