Honored Contributor

Haven't really been interested in Dooney for a while, but....

..... I really like the look of that Mitchell bag they are featuring today.  Here

Honored Contributor

Re: Haven't really been interested in Dooney for a while, but....

@faeriemoon wrote:

..... I really like the look of that Mitchell bag they are featuring today.  Here

@faeriemoon  Just checked it out. Pretty bag, but have been avoiding the heavier ones like this one. What color did you prefer?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  That would be the problem; not thrilled with any of the colors.  Would have loved to see this bag in elephant, which is one of my favorite Dooney colors.  Dooney's oyster is just too lavender for me.  Maybe it will be so popular they'll make it in more colors....

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus  That would be the problem; not thrilled with any of the colors.  Would have loved to see this bag in elephant, which is one of my favorite Dooney colors.  Dooney's oyster is just too lavender for me.  Maybe it will be so popular they'll make it in more colors....

@faeriemoon  Did you see my new Paige bag in taupe (still swear it’s elephant)? It’s not heavy...much less hardware than usual on D&B bags. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I have not.  Going to Google....

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus  I have not.  Going to Google....

@faeriemoon  Posted photo here the other day.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  You're right; that taupe does look very elephant.  I just love that color!!  Good looking style too.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus  You're right; that taupe does look very elephant.  I just love that color!!  Good looking style too.

@faeriemoon  Many, many more colors on Dooney site. Just checked for you.

Valued Contributor

I really like Dooney, and also love the Elephant, but am tired of bags that are just sort of what I want. I love satchels, but they have to have a crossbody...but I am reaaly tired of gold hardware, so I don't buy much anymore. I was hoping Dooney would expand the Becket line, or make the Gracie in a satchel. Mitchell is nice, looks like a little doctor's bag. Sometimes you can find really good deals on the Dooney sites and in more colors

Honored Contributor

@Quse wrote:

I really like Dooney, and also love the Elephant, but am tired of bags that are just sort of what I want. I love satchels, but they have to have a crossbody...but I am reaaly tired of gold hardware, so I don't buy much anymore. I was hoping Dooney would expand the Becket line, or make the Gracie in a satchel. Mitchell is nice, looks like a little doctor's bag. Sometimes you can find really good deals on the Dooney sites and in more colors

was at the outlet last week and got 2 straps could make most bags into crossbody and also short shoulders.

they should offer them here