Respected Contributor

Has Anyone ordered D and B bags from Zuiliy

and what was your experience?  Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone ordered D and B bags from Zuiliy

I ordered a few Vera Bradley bags, but never a Dooney.  They were perfect and brand new, first quality.

I am a big Zulily Shopper.  Their CS dept is great and I never had an issue with any of the merchandise.

I have purchased D and B bags from "I Love Dooney". They always have free shipping and great sales on top of their low prices.  Sign up for e-mail.  I highly recommend them.

I had to do a return once and had no problems.  They credited my account promptly. I use PayPal and returns are free..PayPal pays for return shipping.

Respected Contributor

Just two days ago I saw a Dooney Florentine cross body that I like.  I ordered it and then later I found the same bag cheaper and free shipping at Macy's.  I was able to cancel my Zulilly order and I ordered it from Macy's instead.

I guess my message is shop around first, it may not be the best price you can get.

Valued Contributor

Definitely compare prices first. I did order from this Zullily  Dooney sale because it was a color tote  i wanted that was sold out everywhere, a decent price  plus there was a free shipping code offered (on the Zullily Dooney home page.) Good to know you had a good experience , hopefully mine will be too! @Carmie 

Honored Contributor

I ordered from Zuilly once.  I tend not to order because you can't return just exchange for credit.

Frequent Contributor

I have ordered two Dooney's from Zullly and both were top notch!!  Same quality I have rec'd from Q.  They sell out quickly and have to watch the prices, but Aok.  

Super Contributor

I haven't ordered D&B but would feel comfortable that the quality would be good...since QVC owns them, the inventory is coming from QVC overruns and killed items as well as department store overruns and I would expect QVC QA standards. As the other poster noted, my hesitation is the return policy...it gives me pause.

Respected Contributor

Regarding Zulily returns, I've returned quite a few items to them for Zulily credit. At first, I wasn't thrilled that they wouldn't just credit my credit card, but I haven't had any problems with the Zulily credits. There doesn't seem to be a time limit on applying the credit to future purchases. Also, they'll send me reminders that I've still got the credit, but there's no pressure to use it. They will credit your credit card if an item is defective.