Respected Contributor

Has Anyone Owned a Karl Lagerfeld Paris Handbag?

If so, what did you think of the quality, style, and function of the bag? I saw them on the Lord & Taylor website and was drawn to the style, but I haven't purchased one yet.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Owned a Karl Lagerfeld Paris Handbag?

I have two, a satchel with removable  long strap (my go-to style) and a crossbody smaller black/white one with a black bow on the front that I used as a clutch to a few more dressy events this fall.

The satchel from last spring is a soft lavender leather with stitched roses in matching thread on the front, lovely.  It is excellent quality, soft and great to the touch, good organization nice handles, etc.  I used it daily until fall and it looks like new.  

I usually carry a Dooney but this Karl Lagerfeld one was a delightful change for me, much lighter in weight, very pretty and very well made, very "Chanel."  Had tons of compliments on it too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Owned a Karl Lagerfeld Paris Handbag?

[ Edited ]

I bought a couple as well and I think the quality is good.  I have a satchel and a cross body.  They baven’t Seen a lot of wear yet but I really liked the style.  The leather is lovely.  LM

@Desert Lily