Regular Contributor

Hard to contain my excitement - Dooney

I recently just purchased my first Dooney bag.  (Daffodil). I got it in the Navy.

I LOVE it so much and I really like the drawstring as I am in and out of my purse all day. I decided to buy another one (Python) in the Mustard color. This one is arriving today so I can't wait to see it.

I have never been much of a designer gal but I am LOVING this brand and I now have a few others on my wish list for when I can afford them.

I just wanted to share my excitement.

Have a great day everyone!

CAH

Honored Contributor

Re: Hard to contain my excitement - Dooney

@CaryH

Welcome to the wonderful world of Dooney, LOL!

BTW, there's a Dooney TSV coming up in April, it's in the Insider!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone, Can someone post a picture of the Dooney TSV for April, along with the details, for those of us who do not get the insider? Thanks.
Frequent Contributor

Check Blue Skies for me Please blog, its on there with item number, Leather shopper, actually looks very nice

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations on your new loves Smiley Happy I love that daffodil bag but don't really like drawstring bags so that's what kept me from ordering but it's really beautiful!
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:
Hi Everyone, Can someone post a picture of the Dooney TSV for April, along with the details, for those of us who do not get the insider? Thanks.

I tried to copy & paste it here, with no success.....grrrr! Maybe someone will come along to help me with that!

In the meantime, since everyone can get the Insider by sending an email requesting it to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. I don't see any reason it should be poofed by providing a link, but we'll see:

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A280704.html

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@meallen616

I posted a link. Just email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and request the Insider. It will take  a couple of weeks to get it started, but then you'll get the online link to it each month, as well as the hard copy in the mail. HTH!

Regular Contributor

I wasn't sure I would actually like it either but I LOVE my Lori Greiner organizers and many bags have a middle pocket so I can't use the organizer. That's part of why I love the drawstring because its super easy to get in and out of however I am seriously looking at others now.

I just looked at the TSV (when will it be? exact date?) and I really like it too. Might get that in the saddle color. Really nice!

I often use my handbags as a pop of color but that saddle color is definitely calling to me as a great neutral color because all the others I have on my wishlist are colors.

And thank you all for the warm welcome. I was reluctant at first but I am now a Dooney Girl.  Heart

Honored Contributor

I recently bought the daffodil bag in pink, and it is a keeper. Love the color, size, style, and the wristlet. I like the Fuschia in the upcoming TSV. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Thanks spackley for the info! Enjoy your day!