Respected Contributor

Re: Handbags are a Girl's Best Friend...

@Sister Golden Hair Did you see @stevieb posted a new handbag thread? Just wanted to keep you in the know.😊

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Birthday Bag Bonanza Day for me!!  All 3 of my early birthday presents to me arrived today, and they're all keepers. Woman Very Happy

1. AK, from QVC:

image.jpeg

2. PN, from Evine:

image.jpeg

3. PN, from Macy's:

image.jpeg

All three arrived in pristine condition... And it's not even my birthday yet.  Woman LOL  No more bags for me for a looong time!!  Woman Frustrated  Woman Embarassed

@Serendipity: Did your flower bag arrive yet?

@WhiteFlowers: Did your sister's arrive?

Are both of them keepers as well??

Beautiful bags @handygal2 ... enjoy!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@Serendipity Have not checked out MZ Wallacw bags.  What r they like?

@WhiteFlowers: Our friend @Serendipity loves MZ Wallace much to the chagrin of @stevieb😁😂

@skyblue Stirring the pot again, eh, Sky? 😂Just remember you rely on me for eye of newt for your cauldron party. Smiley Wink Heh heh hehe.

@WhiteFlowers Well, our fearless Stevie also doesn't care for crossbodies, in general. And believes these are overpriced for nylon. But to each their own. The Paige is my favorite crossbody of all time. I was searching high and low for a laptop bag that looked feminine and didn't look like a laptop bag and was lightweight. @foo foo shi shi introduced me to MZ Wallace and changed my life. Heart I own the Belle for my 13-inch laptop and travel, which is one of the larger bags. Also, the Paige crossbody. (See video below.) But they have many other styles. The Mia is more north south and reminds me of your Fossil bag. Lots of pockets (and even pockets within pockets) and secure zippers. The crossbody strap is adjustable and I'm tall and it works for me. The "bedfore" nylon is water resistant and stain proof. I recently wrote that my little niece grabbed my light-color sage bag (below) with her french-fry hands and left a grease stain. I thought it was over, but two days later, when I remember the bags are supposed to be stain resistant, I dabbed a little blue Dawn, rubbed with washcloth and stain is competely gone and bag looks like new. I've had my bags for about a year now and they have received much wear, but still look like new. The Roxy crossbody is the one that comes with multiple detachable handles. The pockets are just a bit smaller on that bag, so that's something to keep in mind. They also have a series with three types of handles. Check out their Web site, whch is nicely done. Also, Nordstrom and Bloomingdales carry a smaller selection, but you have free shipping if you have a store nearby for returns. 

Video of Paige

Paige

paige,charcoal.jpg

My Sage Paige

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WhiteFlowers Oh, they also have great sales in summer and in December (Advent sale). The summer one just ended. Our friend @EdithEllenLily picked up a Roxy shoulder bag that she loves for a deep discount. EEL, thoughts for whiteflowers?

One more photo:

images.png

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers For the most part, they're over-priced nylon in 'styles' that, to me, are really sort of marginal... In my opinion, for the price, you can do better... But as always, it's an each to their own kind of thing...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb Hope you had a great birthday Stevie! Maybe you'll get an early, crisp fall as a present. That's what I'd send you if I could. 

Thanks @Serendipity. That would be a most welcome gift !!  Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Okay now, why are y'all posting on this thread when Stevie graciously created a new one?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Birthday Bag Bonanza Day for me!!  All 3 of my early birthday presents to me arrived today, and they're all keepers. Woman Very Happy

1. AK, from QVC:

image.jpeg

2. PN, from Evine:

image.jpeg

3. PN, from Macy's:

image.jpeg

All three arrived in pristine condition... And it's not even my birthday yet.  Woman LOL  No more bags for me for a looong time!!  Woman Frustrated  Woman Embarassed

@Serendipity: Did your flower bag arrive yet?

@WhiteFlowers: Did your sister's arrive?

Are both of them keepers as well??

Beautiful bags @handygal2 ... enjoy!!!

Wow! Sweet birthday haul, @handygal2! Enjoy your beautiful new bags!😃

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama Woman LOLWoman WinkWoman Very HappyHeart

Meow Meow Meow