Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags are a Girl's Best Friend...

@Bird mama Happy Birthday!

What's going on with your tattoo? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I posted an update on the Tattoo lovers thread.  Clearly I'm ignorant regarding the process.  I really thought it would be on my arm by now.

@jaxs mom

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I recently ordered from 6PM and their shipping was super fast... I was shocked. Three bucks and change to ship and worth it...

And just what are we ordering from 6PM Ms. Stevie? Would it be a HANDBAG?! Woman Surprised

@stevieb

Oh well, you see, EEL, I can only tell you IF it meets all my expectations and IF I decide to keep it and IF I don't return it and... You get the drift... All will be revealed in the course of events...

Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily

Hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar...like someone we both know! Woman LOL Woman Wink

Understood. I can totally relate. I get so excited when I order things and if they turn out to be a bummer it's a bummer for everyone! I'm trying to not tell what I order and then report in with the good news when I find a winner! Woman Very Happy

P.S. I think two of my BB items may be out for delivery tomorrow! Woman Surprised They arrived at our post office today!

@stevieb

Actually Edith, dear... @EdithEllenLily, it's only in your imagination that it's a bummer for everyone... It's good to know what works and what doesn't. Sometimes it saves others from going where they need not go, but alas, we all know our words fall on deaf ears...

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb Okay, I will tell yay or nay in a polite way if it's a handbag or jewelry item all of you may be interested in purchasing. The two items out for delivery today were not the BB items, so I am still waiting, waiting, waiting...SIGH...

Esteemed Contributor

Pouch Lovers unite:  Here is a clever new idea from Brighton

Two sided wristlet to suit your mood

Piatto Wristlet Pouch

Piatto Wristlet Pouch

Honored Contributor

@athenian Did you receive your AK TSV yet? If so, how do you like it? The color is perfect for fall! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Those are so pretty, 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know if you girls receive the Vera Bradley emails...today's was a good one! Extra 30 percent off of the already reduced sale price, and if you spent $125 you get a free Trimmed Vera Laptop Tote. I've been thinking about this tote (that many use as a handbag and not for their laptop) in Mini Concerto with Black and to get it free was quite the bonus! By the way, if you go to the VB site and do this, the free tote will be added to your cart once you've added $125 or more. Then, you can click on the color and choose which one you like...that's how I chose the Mini Concerto with Black. I love the size and zip top on this one.

Details

• 12" strap drop
  • Exterior features a front slip pocket and a zip pocket on the back
  • Interior laptop compartment and three slip pockets
  • Zip-top closure

Dimensions

14 ¾" w x 12 ½" h x 4 ¼" d; 12" strap drop

So, to get this 'free' I ordered:

Turn Lock Wallet in Mini Concerto

Medium Zip Cosmetic in Mini Concerto

2 Small Zip Cosmetics in Mini Concerto

2 Double Eye Glasses Cases in Concerto

Audrey Wallet in Black Leather

Some of the accessories will go with the tote bag and others will go with a Tignanello I just received from the Q. I like to give handbag gifts with accessories inside! Woman Very Happy

And it's already been shipped with free shipping!

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Not me who ordered the TSV.  I'm having a serious moratorium on new bags until I use some of the ones I bought this summer.

Honored Contributor

@athenian wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Not me who ordered the TSV.  I'm having a serious moratorium on new bags until I use some of the ones I bought this summer.

LOL, sorry @athenianWoman Embarassed That's right, you bought a pretty Coach and some other bags so you're 'laying low' these days and smartly so. Good job! I'm not doing as well! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers Hi! Tell us what you think of your AK TSV in Terracotta! I hope you like it! Woman Happy