Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags are a Girls Best Friend...

I'm going to bed, I'll catch up later. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I don't see exotics out here much either. Plus real python is illegal in CA and I wonder if there's a stigma attached to fake versions too. I'm going to start keeping an eye out to make a point to see if I see any exotics being carried. I wonder if they just don't catch my eye, or if they're not prevalent. Will report back as fyi.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

We have a theme each month, lol.  Then we twist it.  Is the LG thing a fanny pack?  Not making fun of the fanny pack,  I wore one out when Max when young and we lived in a townhouse and I walked him all the time.  Had such nice legs from all that walking with the dog, sigh.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity

Okay, did I read that right?  Your vitamix don't have an on and off switch?!  That's gotta be one of the most assbackwards things I've heard in a week.  

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb I don't see exotics out here much either. Plus real python is illegal in CA and I wonder if there's a stigma attached to fake versions too. I'm going to start keeping an eye out to make a point to see if I see any exotics being carried. I wonder if they just don't catch my eye, or if they're not prevalent. Will report back as fyi.

@Serendipity I'm not seeing them carried or sold a great deal here either. They're more an occasional kind of thing. Personally, I think it's a Q thing... I think they landed a huge supply of exotic dyed leather and now they're trying to use it up...  You know, sort of like how they ran Sleeping Beauty and black spinel and drusy into the ground and ALL their 'signature' designers were more or less forced, it seemed, onto the bandwagon...

Woman Very Happy  Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

We have a theme each month, lol.  Then we twist it.  Is the LG thing a fanny pack?  Not making fun of the fanny pack,  I wore one out when Max when young and we lived in a townhouse and I walked him all the time.  Had such nice legs from all that walking with the dog, sigh.  

Sounds like it @Bird mama... and it's an each to their own kind of thing, but I didn't do fanny packs the first time around and don't plan to this time either... And I don't care WHAT they call them...

Honored Contributor

So I wore my matching tapestry jacket and bag to work today.  Boy did I get alot of attention from women at work.  One girl came by to talk to her team lead who sits across from me.  She was walking away, looked at my jacket, caught sight of the bag on my desk did a double take and asked me where I got the set, ha ha ha.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

So I wore my matching tapestry jacket and bag to work today.  Boy did I get alot of attention from women at work.  One girl came by to talk to her team lead who sits across from me.  She was walking away, looked at my jacket, caught sight of the bag on my desk did a double take and asked me where I got the set, ha ha ha.

I take it @Bird mama you're getting used to the bag and decided to hold onto it... Good. I liked the look of it.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb

I still prefer the oryany.  Heck I felt like a celebrity, I have to keep the bag now, he he he.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb

I still prefer the oryany.  Heck I felt like a celebrity, I have to keep the bag now, he he he.

Will keep an eye out for you on the cover of the tabloids...  Woman Surprised