@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Really liking some of the new AK bags:

A279325
Aimee Kestenberg Vintage Leather Shopper- Romanza

and

A279075
Aimee Kestenberg Vintage Leather Hobo - Vertigo

All 18 reviews for the vertigo are 5 stars. And no major zippers.

I've had my eye on the shopper @Serendipity, but don't like the price. It's on my wishlist, but we'll see. The hobo, eh, not so much...

@stevieb What color are you eyeing? I like them all. Even the snakes, so help me. Smiley Surprised It did have free shipping and the six EZ pay.

@Serendipity I don't really love any of them. The one I lean toward is the tannish color... Don't recall the name... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags are a Girls Best Friend...

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom I don't know why they don't have the on/off switch. But I'm thinking this will work for a while and when I get tired of plugging and unplugging I'll know better what I need it for and then can upgrade, maybe, I don't really have a lot of space for it. Does the one you have take up a lot of real estate? Sometimes measurements can be deceiving on applicances.

That does rather beat all... Why would they not include a freakin' on-off switch, for heaven's sake... Seems like that would be sort of a given... In the midst of preparing foods it would be a significant incovenience to not be able to simply turn off the machine...

I wonder if the dial starts at 0?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

A279325

and

A279075

I've had my eye on the shopper @Serendipity, but don't like the price. It's on my wishlist, but we'll see. The hobo, eh, not so much...

@stevieb What color are you eyeing? I like them all. Even the snakes, so help me. Smiley Surprised It did have free shipping and the six EZ pay.

@Serendipity I don't really love any of them. The one I lean toward is the tannish color... Don't recall the name... 

@stevieb butterscotch -- that's my fave

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom I don't know why they don't have the on/off switch. But I'm thinking this will work for a while and when I get tired of plugging and unplugging I'll know better what I need it for and then can upgrade, maybe, I don't really have a lot of space for it. Does the one you have take up a lot of real estate? Sometimes measurements can be deceiving on applicances.

That does rather beat all... Why would they not include a freakin' on-off switch, for heaven's sake... Seems like that would be sort of a given... In the midst of preparing foods it would be a significant incovenience to not be able to simply turn off the machine...

@stevieb @jaxs mom You can turn it off to level 0 in that it's not blending, but it has a light switch that glows telling you it's still on. So when you're done you're supposed to unplug it, according to the manual. I know .... kind of annoying, especially since it's a heavy duty plug, so not the easiest to handle.

That's different @Serendipity... I don't know why they'd do that, but at least you can essentially turn it 'down' so you can move on to other things and then unplug it, I guess, when you're doing cleanup.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

I wonder if the dial starts at 0?

@jaxs mom pulse is to the left of 0 and then turn to the right for 1 plus. but it has this light that glows on and off when the blender isn't in it to tell you to unplug it so it's using electricity too if you don't. I don't want to go through the hassle of returning it, but this is really lame the more i think about it

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

A279325

and

A279075

Mine too @Serendipity... I wanted to like the blue and the plum, but they appear a bit too saturated and the plum just a tad too much on the magenta side.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

A279325

and

A279075

Mine too @Serendipity... I wanted to like the blue and the plum, but they appear a bit too saturated and the plum just a tad too much on the magenta side.

@stevieb I like the berry color, the blue not as much. But the peach and blue combo is cool as is the black and white, something about the combos and the restrained hardware i really like

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Maybe add "june edition" to the thread title for clarity? just a thought

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

A279325

and

A279075

@stevieb I like the berry color, the blue not as much. But the peach and blue combo is cool as is the black and white, something about the combos and the restrained hardware i really like

@Serendipity some of the exotics are pretty to look at and the black and white is striking and really caught my eye, but I just don't care for exotics, and frankly, I'm not seeing them anywhere in the consistent volume that I'm seeing them done here, between her line and Gili. I'd consider the black and white at a serious mark-down, but if I were to seriously consider one, it would probably be the tan. I like the somewhat slightly distressed look too.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb Maybe add "june edition" to the thread title for clarity? just a thought

I had it there @Serendipity and opted to take it down. If, for some reason, the regulars don't seem to migrate over, I'll consider putting it back up.