Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,289
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015


@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@tough_kitty@Sister Golden Hair    Good morning everyone!  Where did everyone go?  Is stevieb on one of her mystery trips?  How about everyone else?  There wasn't much action aouround here last night either.


Hi BC @Boehm Collector! I've been whooshing around this weekend but I'm home in time to watch the Barbara Bixby show in about 20 minutes! Time to get on my jammies and slippers...EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,289
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015


@1Professor wrote:

A new Brahmin for us to lust after!

 

5.png

 


Hi @1Professor! You know it! I saw this on today's email and thought two things 1) How did I even get on this email distribution list and 2) I need to see these BRAHMIN handbags in person! I'm weak when I see texture in handbags...oh my! Thanks for the "reminder," EEL Woman Wink

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,289
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015


@tough_kitty wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@tough_kitty@Sister Golden Hair    Good morning everyone!  Where did everyone go?  Is stevieb on one of her mystery trips?  How about everyone else?  There wasn't much action aouround here last night either.


@Boehm Collector Happy Saturday! Smiley Happy I had a busy day yesterday. Met with a lady who is trying to help me sell the make up that I started selling. Her and I ended up talking for 3 hours! She is the nicest person I've met so far!! And so funny story -- we connected on FB and it turned out she was friends with this guy who is friends with a guy I used to date. I mentioned it to him, we started talking on Thursday night, and he asked me out! So,......despite my new resolutions after the Chicago guy, I am having a date tonight....

The guy looks ok in the pics....but there are a few things I don't like about his appearance so I guess it will all come down to his personality and whether there is chemistry from day ONE! I already figured that if there is not, then it's not worth pursuing further.... As I told this one silly guy once, you can't build chemistry, when he asked me how you build it!!! 


TK @tough_kitty!!! Good luck on your date! Woman Very Happy Fill us in on the PG-rated version, okay? Have fun tonight, EEL Heart

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,289
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015


@tough_kitty wrote:
Wow, 26 of 52 reviews with only 1 star for that TSV GILI jacket! I'm still waiting for mine... everybody says it is bad quality leather.... can't wait to see for myself...Will keep you posted.

That's too bad, TK @tough_kitty! I hope yours turns out just fine! I thought it looked nice on TV. 

 

Here's my GILI update: I liked the two croco wallets and now I'm hoping the matching croco thin totes go on clearance. My GILI Chelsea was new and wrapped up with the tape and all; however, the seaming was not finished well, there were marks on the bottom corner of the leather and the leather on the back was super wrinkled. It went back today...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,289
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

I do think stevieb @stevieb is on a Birthday Weekend Mystery Trip...Woman Wink Miss her! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,289
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

Hi Serendipity @Serendipity! Enjoy the BB show if you are watching, EELWoman Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,185
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015


@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Hi Serendipity @Serendipity! Enjoy the BB show if you are watching, EELWoman Happy


Hi @EdithEllenLily! Of course! You too! It's a working weekend, but taking a break to watch. Love the tips she gives on wearing. The 22 inch link is gone! Do you have your eye on anything else? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,185
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015


@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:
Wow, 26 of 52 reviews with only 1 star for that TSV GILI jacket! I'm still waiting for mine... everybody says it is bad quality leather.... can't wait to see for myself...Will keep you posted.

That's too bad, TK @tough_kitty! I hope yours turns out just fine! I thought it looked nice on TV. 

 

Here's my GILI update: I liked the two croco wallets and now I'm hoping the matching croco thin totes go on clearance. My GILI Chelsea was new and wrapped up with the tape and all; however, the seaming was not finished well, there were marks on the bottom corner of the leather and the leather on the back was super wrinkled. It went back today...


@EdithEllenLily Interesting. Thanks for the report. Too bad. Are you going to try again with another?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,185
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

Well, once again the livestream isn't working well....so not sure I'm going to make it through the on off and on off again.

 

I wish they'd fix functionality. I don't have trouble with other sites livestream. Plus they have incorrect pricing on the side items showing, not the OTO, sale, EZ pays, etc.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,250
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

I'm homeWoman Very Happy

 

My sister-in-law decided to spend the night at Joplin because we couldn't find her any shoes and didn't today. She needs one size on her left foot and a different size on the right. She may have to buy two pairs of shoes.

 

Now if we could find another woman with those two different sizes.

 

I went to Macy's but their sale was terrible on their handbags. Dillard's had the best ever.

 

So the only thing that I bought was a pair of sterling silver with turquoise stone in the middle. They are round. Joplin is close to Oklahoma, and at one casino they have hand-made jewerly. Prices are great, these earrings were $28.00.

 

 

Anyway, I sure don't need anymore handbags. 

 

I sure like the look of the new Brahmins.

 

kitty, can't wait to see how your date goesWoman Wink