Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

Oh no! The Dooney outlet store in Aurora IL has relocated to a spot in the new area of the outlet mall and they are having a Grand Opening this weekend with a deal: buy a handbag and get an accessory at 20% off the already reduced outlet store price plus a free gift! Woman Surprised I am going to TRY to not go there...seriously! 

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Oh no! The Dooney outlet store in Aurora IL has relocated to a spot in the new area of the outlet mall and they are having a Grand Opening this weekend with a deal: buy a handbag and get an accessory at 20% off the already reduced outlet store price plus a free gift! Woman Surprised I am going to TRY to not go there...seriously! 

Oh, EEL, just ignore it. Unless they have a bag you REALLY want!! 

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Oh, EEL, just ignore it. Unless they have a bag you REALLY want!! 

I agree, TK @tough_kitty! I have a busy weekend planned, so that will save me from going! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful .... but very expensive Prada handbags!!

original-1.jpegoriginal-2.jpegoriginal-3.jpegoriginal-4.jpegoriginal.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@tough_kitty@Sister Golden Hair    Good morning everyone!  Where did everyone go?  Is stevieb on one of her mystery trips?  How about everyone else?  There wasn't much action aouround here last night either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity..... Hi Serendipity... any more info regarding your "research"?

Respected Contributor

A new Brahmin for us to lust after!

5.png

Valued Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@tough_kitty@Sister Golden Hair    Good morning everyone!  Where did everyone go?  Is stevieb on one of her mystery trips?  How about everyone else?  There wasn't much action aouround here last night either.

@Boehm Collector Happy Saturday! Smiley Happy I had a busy day yesterday. Met with a lady who is trying to help me sell the make up that I started selling. Her and I ended up talking for 3 hours! She is the nicest person I've met so far!! And so funny story -- we connected on FB and it turned out she was friends with this guy who is friends with a guy I used to date. I mentioned it to him, we started talking on Thursday night, and he asked me out! So,......despite my new resolutions after the Chicago guy, I am having a date tonight....

The guy looks ok in the pics....but there are a few things I don't like about his appearance so I guess it will all come down to his personality and whether there is chemistry from day ONE! I already figured that if there is not, then it's not worth pursuing further.... As I told this one silly guy once, you can't build chemistry, when he asked me how you build it!!! 

Valued Contributor

Wow, 26 of 52 reviews with only 1 star for that TSV GILI jacket! I'm still waiting for mine... everybody says it is bad quality leather.... can't wait to see for myself...Will keep you posted.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tough_kitty wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector Happy Saturday! Smiley Happy I had a busy day yesterday. Met with a lady who is trying to help me sell the make up that I started selling. Her and I ended up talking for 3 hours! She is the nicest person I've met so far!! And so funny story -- we connected on FB and it turned out she was friends with this guy who is friends with a guy I used to date. I mentioned it to him, we started talking on Thursday night, and he asked me out! So,......despite my new resolutions after the Chicago guy, I am having a date tonight....

The guy looks ok in the pics....but there are a few things I don't like about his appearance so I guess it will all come down to his personality and whether there is chemistry from day ONE! I already figured that if there is not, then it's not worth pursuing further.... As I told this one silly guy once, you can't build chemistry, when he asked me how you build it!!! 

Hi @tough_kitty. Sure is a small world.  Just yesterday I was emailing a colleague regarding a real estate matter.  Turns out he was friends with a family I had known since childhood.  We may have crossed paths numerous times and just don't remember.  It might have happened since we both spent a lot of time in this family's home. 

Have a good time tonight on your date.   One never knows ... this might work out.   Chemistry is definitely more important than looks.  Give us a report tomorrow!!