@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector Do a search of "Collegiate" for Ohio State items on lakeside dot com for some inexpensive gifts! I just received my Christmas catalogue from The Lakeside Collection today. There are some funny things in that discount mailer! This Collegiate Sock Monkey below is 11 1/2 inches high and only $6.95! What a deal! They have other schools, too (but no Virginia @stevieb).

Collegiate Sock Monkeys

Too cute!!!

Careful there @Boehm Collector@Serendipity will get jealous. She wants to date him...

Well, @stevieb .. if @Serendipity is so determined to date him .. I will graciously give him up!!

@Boehm Collector @stevieb No, no, BC. The Ohio State man is all yours. Smiley Very Happy

Oh but @Serendipity ... I know how much you want him.  So since I am married I will gladly leave him to you. Woman LOLWoman LOL

I want him without his shirt on! Woman LOL No Buckeyes of any kind should be joining my other sock monkey children! I wonder if you can take off the red sweater or if it's sewn on? LOL!

@EdithEllenLily  do you have something against the Buckeyes?!?!?!?!

I think this is probably one team EEL and I can agree on and speaking purely for myself, I'm not a fan... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

I really like the woven look of handbags. I don't have any, does that give a free pass to buy one?

In a word @Sister Golden Hair, no.

Purchase at your own risk and remember that half moon rising...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Oh my.... I have been promoted to Trusted Contributor status!!!!!!! (what ever that means!)

Yea, well, just wait'll they get wind... of your bench status... 

Smiley Happy

But @stevieb ... soon I will be off that bench if it is the last thing I do.  LOL

As was said earlier, time will tell, Maria, time will tell... Personally @Boehm Collector, some of us have our doubts.

In fact, to put a fine point on it @Boehm Collector, very real, very meaningful doubts...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Pretty Fiore woven bag---

@stevieb ... really nice bag.

I like Fiore bags @Boehm Collector. I remember when she was on QVC, however briefly. I know HSN now carries some of her bags, or did, but I see them elsewhere and always find myself looking at them. I have a couple of her bags, purchased a few years back and while I'm not looking to buy more, she does some nice handbags.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @EdithEllenLily ... the Gucci still hasn't arrived!Woman Sad

We will look forward to hearing about it when it gets to you, BC! @Boehm Collector Woman Very Happy

Hi @EdithEllenLily .. the Gucci is scheduled to be delivered today.  Hope my dream was not a premonition like @stevieb mentioned.  I guess I'll know by tonight

The suspense is killing me, so I KNOW it must be killing YOU, BC @Boehm Collector!!! GOOD LUCK, EEL

Hi @EdithEllenLily ... It arrived today!!!   They did an absolutely womderful job!!  I am so pleased.  They replaced the piping along the bottom of the bag and they reconstructed the entire lining... including the zippered compartment.  I can finally use my Mom's bag.  Tommorrow is the 6th anniversary of her passing so I think I will use it in her memory.

I am just thrilled for you, BC @Boehm Collector!!! Woman Very Happy I know how much these sentimental items can mean to us, especially when the loved one has passed away. And it's a handbag! And it's a Gucci! Hug it close, especially tomorrow when you will need some comfort. I'm so happy for you that you can use your Mom's special handbag!!! Enjoy it, EEL Woman Happy Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  do you have something against the Buckeyes?!?!?!?!

Only one in particular, BC @Boehm Collector...the bad ex-boyfriend! But I have nothing against the peanut butter and chocolate ones...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Well...sigh...I bought two Liz Claiborne satchels this morning on clearance, and I think it may be a copycat alert for @stevieb. I chose the cognac and the navy and thought they were a lot of handbag for the money. I needed some rainy/snowy handbag options! You know we get a lot of weather in Chicagoland! Only the red choice is still for sale. A251532

Liz Claiborne New York Satchel with Basketweave Pocket Detail

Yes, we do need a few bags to carry in the rain and snow. Very nice.

No, actually, neither EEL nor I do @Sister Golden Hair, but we continue merrily along anyway...

LOL!!! Woman LOL Merrily along...like it...like it a lot! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It's almost 4Q !!! Woman Very Happy

Have a good night everyone, EEL Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

It's almost 4Q !!! Woman Very Happy

Have a good night everyone, EEL Heart

4Q already...  Who'd have thought it... Oh Lord... One more time, as they say...

Time to move on to the new thread... Look for Santa and you'll find it...

Woman Wink Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What happened to 4Q? I swear it was just here!Woman Surprised

@stevieb@EdithEllenLily@Sister Golden Hair@Boehm Collector