Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

@stevieb wrote:

Or who we might meet when we get there...

Woman Surprised Now we're getting somewhere about this Mystery Trip...

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

And so on... and on... and on...

There TK, now I said something...  

It is nice we can now go back and edit original posts...

Incidentally, should EEL finish her much needed bag shopping...  and stop by, I'm happy to report that my citrine Bixby ring is just fine. I'll be keeping it, though will be deciding whether to give to my mom for Christmas.

Smiley Happy I appreciate you making sure I didn't sound like a lunatic in my "PS" post Smiley Wink 

Glad to hear you like the ring. And if your mom loves it, you should give it to her. You have enough jewelry as it is..... Unless of course, apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....

I won't know if she loves it until I give it to her... I was thinking of it as a Christmas gift.  If she doesn't like it then I can always keep it and find her something else, but she's long wanted a citrine ring and doesn't have one...  As for the apple thing... my mother loves jewelry, but has lived her life  more reasonably that I've lived mine...  So if she does love it, then she'll treasure more than would I...  I'm almost definitely going to save it for her.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Or who we might meet when we get there...

Woman Surprised Now we're getting somewhere about this Mystery Trip...

Maybe... maybe not... but I'm thinking of taking a page from the Beatles, next up might well be an entire mystery tour...

Honored Contributor

Hey TK, I see your ' BFF' seems intent on continuing her snarkfest over on another thread...  

Oh well, whatever gets you through the night, I suppose...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Went to the Maxx Sunday night... and, as usual, they had some stellar bags, including the sweetest, most classic, elegant RL 'lady' satchel in a cross between bone and beige...  It almost killed me to walk away from that one, I have to tell you...  I'm still thinking about that one... NOT as in thinking of going back to get it, but just thinking about how beautiful it was...

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Hey TK, I see your ' BFF' seems intent on continuing her snarkfest over on another thread...  

Oh well, whatever gets you through the night, I suppose...

Lol, that's the best she can do?? Told you she knew who we were talking about the other day. This just shows she cannot stand not talking back. Haha. 

BTW, I try to stay away from people who abbreviate words without no apparent reason. Like "vaca", "fab", etc. 

Valued Contributor

Anyway, that's not the reason I came back.... did you know what Marc Jacobs look like? I had no idea until I saw his pic on FB copied from Twitter....more like a pic of his butt..... wow. This makes me feel more connected with you, stevie, on the DB duck bags issue.....
Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:
Anyway, that's not the reason I came back.... did you know what Marc Jacobs look like? I had no idea until I saw his pic on FB copied from Twitter....more like a pic of his butt..... wow. This makes me feel more connected with you, stevie, on the DB duck bags issue.....

Yea, I know...  I saw the MJ 'whoops' thing...  But TK, there's a disconnect...  How does this relate to the DB duck bag thing... I must've missed something...

As for that other thread, yea, definitely need to bring in a good eye roll emoticon... And yea, agree on the needless, but oh so cute (not...) abbreves... (hehehe)...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So EEL, do tell... did you add the Jourdan bag to the arsenal...?  I really love this one and have to say it really tempted me...

Charles Jourdan Women's Winter 2 Satchel, Black/White

Charles Jourdan Women's Winter 2 Satchel, Black/White

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

About MJ....well, maybe it's not the same, but I am not sure I want to carry a bag designed by someone who is so immature....

Incidentally, I just discovered he was designing bags for LV....wait, what?? Those names on bags don't really matter.... the quality and the right price do.... at least to me.