Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

I got this enamel Bixby ring a while back, as I think did TK...  I debated about it, even once it arrived, but I've been wearing it lately and really love this ring...

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Blue Enamel Ring - J321435

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

EEL @EdithEllenLily... I love RL too...  Fortunately, that bag is not a new acquisition, but yes, I can't wait to begin using it. Between that and the brick red woven number, I really shouldn't even be looking at any fall or winter bags... 

Honored Contributor

Too bad about all those designer bags @Serendipity... but one feels sure that if one kept looking one would find something to one's liking...

Woman Very Happy

I hate-hate-hate those zippers you have to connect yourself. I have a Donald J. Pliner bag like that and the bag is beautiful in every other way... a truly fabulous bag, but it has that zipper. The only way around it is just not to fully unzip the bag and that gets sort of tedious.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

EEL @EdithEllenLily... I love RL too...  Fortunately, that bag is not a new acquisition, but yes, I can't wait to begin using it. Between that and the brick red woven number, I really shouldn't even be looking at any fall or winter bags... 

@stevieb Now you have me having a fit, you lucky girl. I've looked all over this afternoon and cannot find this handbag anywhere. Since you had a time finding it last spring, I'm sure it is nowhere to be found now. It is just beautiful. Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I got this enamel Bixby ring a while back, as I think did TK...  I debated about it, even once it arrived, but I've been wearing it lately and really love this ring...

What color is the enamel, stevieb @stevieb? It looks brown?

Honored Contributor

Tell us if you like the green tooled leather handbag, stevieb @stevieb. Maybe you haven't opened it yet?

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb More BB items showing up, including a new connector ring with peridot. I'm still waiting for my items! Smiley Very Happy

I totally cannot figure out this peridot connector ring, Serendipity @Serendipity. I wonder if it's supposed to be used to connect those peridot flower necklaces if you bought two? I also wonder if it was supposed to be shown in the recent BB shows but didn't arrive in time. In any case, welcome back after a few days away! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

What connector ring are you talking about @Serendipity?  And when you say more things showing up, we assume you mean at your house...

Here it is: http://www.qvc.com/Barbara-Bixby-Sterling-&-18K-Peridot-OpeningCircle-Link.product.J340799.html?sc=J...

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

What color is the enamel, stevieb @stevieb? It looks brown?

EEL, it's dark blue with gold flakes.... it is a pretty ring but with my recent budget issues and given know for the other BB ring with blue topaz, I decided to return this one. 

Valued Contributor

So my stuff finally arrived yesterday! The oryany turquoise crossbody bag looks great as far as the color, but the top doesn't really drape at all so it looks odd. Just like pictured, pretty much. And of course it was someone's return, so I'm not keeping it for over $300....might see if they still have them on the bay but not sure I really want it. Seems too big for a crossbody and start is too long for a shoulder length. And nope, not spending money to get more holes on the strap.....