Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

I must close for now and go cry in my beerWoman Sad

Everyone have a wonderful evening and I will check back to see all the jewerly buys.

No crying, SGH @Sister Golden Hair! You are too sweet and kind for that!! Thanks for the well wishes...I hope we will behave tonight! Be well, EEL Heart

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily I think I'm down to the grasshopper and the abalone cross. Have you seen that one?

I ordered the Eastern chain yesterday (and it shipped already). I think both of those could go nicely with it....

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

You know I love crosses, especially BB crosses, but I did not love this OTO cross. There was something about the shape of it that didn't set well with me. And since the flowers on our necklace are 18K yellow gold and these were 18K rose gold, I didn't think it would work. But it may work on a black leather necklace or black cord. Now that I saw the presentation of the paisley items, I didn't like them. There will be more items to consider throughout the weekend...go slow on the ordering @Serendipity!

@EdithEllenLily Good point about the rose gold. I want to see that leather cord for which there is no photo!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I don't think I would ever go for snakes and skulls, but you know what, if it were LisaR presenting with BB, they could probably sell me the London Bridge! It's a good thing I didn't watch them before. Smiley LOL

Same here with the snakes and skulls @Serendipity!! I totally miss LR, especially with BB. They connected. 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I kept thinking today how that purse organizer, if you got the apple green, would match your Bendel bag. But then realized if perforated maybe you couldn't use then. Then I realized ... I think I really like that bag of yours a lot. I keep thinking about it! Heart I'm at least glad you bought it. LOL.

Oh yeah, baby, I ordered the apple green!!! I love green!!! I carried that Henri Bendel for two months this summer! Long for me. I just love it. The neon perforation has a dark background, so you can't see into the handbag (and the handbag is lined). 

I knew it! I just knew it. Good for you. That will look great. If you ever see that handbag again or in another color, send me a copy cat alert! I think that might be my favorite handbag mentioned on this post. And, then you go and say you have the coordinating wallet. For this, an exception might be made. LOL. 

Will do, @Serendipity! Funny about your wallet exception! Woman LOL And don't forget I have the taller neon cosmetic case, too. It's the same shape as the West 57th satchel, so it fits nicely in there. Far out color for EEL, but I loved it! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I think I'm down to the grasshopper and the abalone cross. Have you seen that one?

I ordered the Eastern chain yesterday (and it shipped already). I think both of those could go nicely with it....

Are you talking about "Barbara Bixby Sterling/18K Multi-Gemstone CrossEnhancer - J308470 — QVC.com

J308470"? I have seen it online but that's it. Pretty. 

I knew you would order the Eastern chain! I watched the video today and almost ordered it myself! Despite my initial reaction, it is quite interesting and unique.
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Are you talking about "Barbara Bixby Sterling/18K Multi-Gemstone CrossEnhancer - J308470 — QVC.com

I knew you would order the Eastern chain! I watched the video today and almost ordered it myself! Despite my initial reaction, it is quite interesting and unique.

Yep, that's the one! Sorry, should have given you item number. The Eastern chain is mesmerizing in a way, isn't it? We'll see if it lives up to that and the pricetag IRL. What was wrong with the large grasshopper you received? 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Any chance you ordered/have the very small gold cross charm? That was one of the other items I ordered yesterday, but it's still pending. I thought it would be nice to add on several things.

J321560 

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Yellow Gold Cross Charm

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Yep, that's the one! Sorry, should have given you item number. The Eastern chain is mesmerizing in a way, isn't it? We'll see if it lives up to that and the pricetag IRL. What was wrong with the large grasshopper you received? 

It was so many years ago I don't remember! I do remember something was not right about it (I am a perfectionist about what I buy, especially when something is as expensive as that little guy is). And I remember it being too large for me (I am not tall). 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Any chance you ordered/have the very small gold cross charm? That was one of the other items I ordered yesterday, but it's still pending. I thought it would be nice to add on several things.

J321560 

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Yellow Gold Cross Charm

I had it for about 10 minutes before I wisked it back to the post office with the matching ring! Problems with the workmanship again. Since it's not too expensive, you could try it...or you could cancel it...