[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I had a wonderful dream last night.  I will not go into detail... will make it really brief.  I went to the Gucci Outlet in town and purchased the Gucci Bamboo Shopper Tote (which retails for $2100.00)  for $560.00!!!

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I had a wonderful dream last night.  I will not go into detail... will make it really brief.  I went to the Gucci Outlet in town and purchased the Gucci Bamboo Shopper Tote (which retails for $2100.00)  for $560.00!!!

Very neat bag...  Are we sure it was just a dream...?

I see the winter session in your future... Smiley Wink

Well I haven't purchased it yet ... so the winter session is still up for debate. LOL

You're just killin' me BC! I'm seeing Palm Springs road trip in my future... even with triple digits and monsoon weather. Smiley LOL

LOL!   Sorry Serendipity... I truly am not trying to be an enabler.  Actually I think we need to place the blame for our desire for high end bags on stevieb.  If she had never mentioned the Burberry Bags I probably would have stuck with only coveting middle of the road bags.  I think she is trying to recruit new candidates for THE Academy!!  LOL  If you make it to the Gucci Outlet before I do ... please report back as to everything you see and the prices.  Regards, Maria

Yep, yep, yep. Maybe there is a bonus system for recruitment? Smiley Wink

Just learned that the Gucci outlet is near Burberry, Prada, LV, Ralph Lauren, et al. outlets. Uh-oh. I may have to hold off for a while...  

Beware the LV 'outlet'.  They claim not to have them...

Ooops. You're right. It's YSL. Also Valentino!

The Oryany medium Tracy is now available... So you and EEL were right! Probably presents tomorrow's Oryany show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

LOL, Serendipity about the orYANY now being available! We're giving it buzz, so they probably thought "unleash that handbag!" Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Stevieb, that's good you did not order that taupe ostrich Nina with the noticable flaw. Who knows, maybe you will find another Nina some day...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Stevieb, that's good you did not order that taupe ostrich Nina with the noticable flaw. Who knows, maybe you will find another Nina some day...Woman Happy

And you know, EEL, if I don't, I don't.  I'd forgotten about it until it surfaced here and I bet I'll forget about it again... It's just another bag !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

LOL, Serendipity about the orYANY now being available! We're giving it buzz, so they probably thought "unleash that handbag!" Woman LOL

I like that bag too. I watched the video for the larger version and I actually just learned about the side pockets and the dog leash closure. Unfortunately, I'm broke....besides I really don't think that having a medium bag which is only 2 inches deep is practical..... and I liked the colors in the bigger version better..... I could be tempted by the grey one....but I already have a grey bag in Logo Lock by DB..... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tough_kitty wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I like that bag too. I watched the video for the larger version and I actually just learned about the side pockets and the dog leash closure. Unfortunately, I'm broke....besides I really don't think that having a medium bag which is only 2 inches deep is practical..... and I liked the colors in the bigger version better..... I could be tempted by the grey one....but I already have a grey bag in Logo Lock by DB..... 

If I can hold fast and not buy and receive any handbags for over a week now, you, being much stronger than I am, can resist this one, TK!! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

323660_A7M0K_6813_001_web_full.jpg

@Boehm Collector wrote:

323660_A7M0K_6813_001_web_full.jpg

Very neat bag...  Are we sure it was just a dream...?

I see the winter session in your future... Smiley Wink

Well I haven't purchased it yet ... so the winter session is still up for debate. LOL

You're just killin' me BC! I'm seeing Palm Springs road trip in my future... even with triple digits and monsoon weather. Smiley LOL

LOL!   Sorry Serendipity... I truly am not trying to be an enabler.  Actually I think we need to place the blame for our desire for high end bags on stevieb.  If she had never mentioned the Burberry Bags I probably would have stuck with only coveting middle of the road bags.  I think she is trying to recruit new candidates for THE Academy!!  LOL  If you make it to the Gucci Outlet before I do ... please report back as to everything you see and the prices.  Regards, Maria

Yep, yep, yep. Maybe there is a bonus system for recruitment? Smiley Wink

Just learned that the Gucci outlet is near Burberry, Prada, LV, Ralph Lauren, et al. outlets. Uh-oh. I may have to hold off for a while...  

Oh my .....  I think you are in BIG trouble.  Hope there is room for one more at THE Academy!!!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Moi at fault...?  Moi...?  Really...?  Can I help it if you couldn't fill a matchbox with willpower from this group...?

Well.... even with less of a matchbox full of willpower... I still possess more than "certain" others.  LOL.  I should, however, be given credit for not purchasing ANY handbags (or having any purchased on my behalf) since my birthday in April.  I admit I am now coveting the high end handbags.  BUT have not purchased any of those either.  Right now I am just in the "dream" phase. 

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Moi at fault...?  Moi...?  Really...?  Can I help it if you couldn't fill a matchbox with willpower from this group...?

Well.... even with less of a matchbox full of willpower... I still possess more than "certain" others.  LOL.  I should, however, be given credit for not purchasing ANY handbags (or having any purchased on my behalf) since my birthday in April.  I admit I am now coveting the high end handbags.  BUT have not purchased any of those either.  Right now I am just in the "dream" phase. 

Maria, I meant the group overall.  You've been very good, it seems, especially by comaparison to some of us.  But some of us have topped the charts...  As for better bags, I said a long time ago that if life provided 'do-overs' I'd gladly trade in the vast majority of mine and opt for a reasonable number of truly better handbags.  It would be so much more manageable, less angst about storing them or which one to use and at the end of the day, I'm convinced I'd have spent less.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Any bag that is only two inches deep, for me, is pointless...  No problems at all resisting this one, though I too thought the larger one was elegant.