New Contributor

Jelled must found out a bag I ordered is made in China. QVC should tell viewers where the product is made so we can decide if we want to order or not.  cancy bag afer I  went online and saw China made.

Honored Contributor

@Samll town girl Since you are new here, I will just tell you that this topic has been done to death.

It's not going to happen.

Honored Contributor

As much as I'd like to see all companies provide transparency in terms of manufacturing and ingredients, few actually do.

Honored Contributor

You are probably best assuming it's not made in the US if nothing is stated.  You may also want to check the website before ordering.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Samll town girl Since you are new here, I will just tell you that this topic has been done to death.

It's not going to happen.

@Love my grandkids  You're right. We can only assume that if they don't say made in the U.S.A., that it's imported. 🙁

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Item number please.

Honored Contributor

FTC requires every product sold in the U.S. must be labeled country of manufacture.  

There should be no problem for QVC and other retailers to put that on their websites.  It doesn't take much more space than saying "Imported." It's obvious to me they don't want us to know.