Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi am in need of a new handbag looking for black or wine colored. Anyone know of a tsv coming up? TIA

Honored Contributor

@brancare wrote:

Hi am in need of a new handbag looking for black or wine colored. Anyone know of a tsv coming up? TIA

@brancare - July 2 has "The Perfect Bag" TSV. If you keep checking the TSV forum you'll probably find out more about it.

I think starting in July we'll start to see more bags that are the colors you want!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thanks for responding

Honored Contributor

It looks like the TSV is from R Riveter.  They are made in the USA and made by military familes.  Here are a few of the colors.

Contributor
Does anybody see pre-sale for LUG? I think it's supposed to come along in a couple of weeks. Still mad about my Ranger/Rodeo order getting canceled even though I ordered it in the first 15 minutes of the day.
Honored Contributor

Each to their own, as we're all different, but given the many, many marketplace options for handbags and the truly solid deals available, were I in the market for a new bag, I'm not sure I'd wait to see what sort of TSV might be on offer... Better options and prices exist elsewhere... Just sayin'... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag tsv

[ Edited ]

I would rather see satchel handles with the long strap than tote handles with the long strap.  

Adding: If I were buying I'd go for the abstract floral or the green "stripe."  Not really a huge fan of any of the colors or patterns honestly.

Respected Contributor

Re: Handbag tsv

[ Edited ]

@brancare   I agree with @stevieb that I would check out  other merchant sites--Macy's, Belk, Bealls, Marshalls, Zappos, Zulily, The Sak, Nordstrom, DSW and on and on.  

So many stores will be having Independence Day sales and then July summer clearance and then Fall  preview deals.  And I take advantage of  Rakuten cash back too.

Check Ebay, too.  I just got a brand new Dooney and Bourke Janine bag in your wine type color (think it was called burgundy, maybe) last month for $75.00.  Had the dust bag and all--had never been used.  Will be taking it out for a spin this autumn.

Wishing you success in your hunt.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 Great find!  And while QVC is fine for what it is, I'll never understand the mindset that it's the only game in town. It's not. Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@aroc3435 Great find!  And while QVC is fine for what it is, I'll never understand the mindset that it's the only game in town. It's not. Smiley Wink

Interesting. I didn't get that impression at all from the original poster. I assume that she, like the rest of us, know how and where to shop. Quite often I'll wait and see what's offered here before I make a purchase decision or look elsewhere. Your response sounds  condescending. 

Harmonize the World