Trusted Contributor

Re: Handbag fans you have a new forum!

Yay!  Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you, QVC TEAM!

Now, may we please have a separate BOOKS SUBFORUM???
Valued Contributor

Thank you QVC for listening!! Love it.

Valued Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how to quote posts here. Anyway, thanks Stevie. He's a long haired black smoke. Shawnie's kitty is so cute too. I have a short haired black one like hers also. 

Jaxs mom, when you hit reply on top right you will see the Quote in bold.

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@JAXS mom wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how to quote posts here. Anyway, thanks Stevie. He's a long haired black smoke. Shawnie's kitty is so cute too. I have a short haired black one like hers also. 

Jaxs mom, when you hit reply on top right you will see the Quote in bold.

Thanks!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Thank you! I don't post often, but love to read here!

http://www.myhandbagswap.com/graphics/quoteMary.gif

I love this!  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Hi stevieb and EEL ...... I see we have a separate Handbag forum!  YAY!!Woman Very Happy I hope this means you will be sticking around!!   stevieb ... did you purchase that Burberry yet??

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi stevieb and EEL ...... I see we have a separate Handbag forum!  YAY!!Woman Very Happy I hope this means you will be sticking around!!   stevieb ... did you purchase that Burberry yet??

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily

YAY, indeed, BC!!! I'm staying as long as our girl stevieb is staying...and I think we are staying!! You ladies are very fun handbag friends!! Woman Very Happy

@P.S. I am still not receiving Notifications from the @ feature, but I do read around and found your post! I have read in other threads that this is still something being worked out.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily

Yep, we got our forum...!!  Now, I'm hoping they upgrade those emoticons!! I don't even like to use them because the faces are so indistinct...   But am grateful for the handbag forum...  

Nope, I've pretty much backed away from the Burberry.  As much as I'd love to have it, I simply can't justify that price for a handbag with all that I already own...  There are too many honest to goodness necessities vying for my meager revenue stream at this point to fork over big bucks for a Burberry... Sigh.. Maybe one day...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Can we please have the rest of the handbag posts moved here from the shoe forum? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval