Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Handbag fans you have a new forum!

Thanks so much!! One of my favorite forums.

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for adding this !
Esteemed Contributor

So glad you are staying, EEL!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi stevieb and EEL ...... I see we have a separate Handbag forum!  YAY!!Woman Very Happy I hope this means you will be sticking around!!   stevieb ... did you purchase that Burberry yet??

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily

Yep, we got our forum...!!  Now, I'm hoping they upgrade those emoticons!! I don't even like to use them because the faces are so indistinct...   But am grateful for the handbag forum...  

Nope, I've pretty much backed away from the Burberry.  As much as I'd love to have it, I simply can't justify that price for a handbag with all that I already own...  There are too many honest to goodness necessities vying for my meager revenue stream at this point to fork over big bucks for a Burberry... Sigh.. Maybe one day...

Well a girl can always dream.  Thanks to you I've been looking at the Burberry website.  So many beautiful bags!!   Never had heard of Burberry or Brahmin Handbags until you and EEL mentioned them.  Now I want one too!!  LOL @stevieb  @EdithEllenLily

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

So glad you are staying, EEL!!

You are so kind, BC (or should I say @Boehm Collector)! But now I have to be good and not be so crabby...Woman Wink I am trying to behave!! LOL!

Looking forward to checking out each other's handbags and learning about new ones together! We DO love our handbags...and our fun handbag friends, like you!