Frequent Contributor

Re: Handbag brands no longer at QVC

Consign the bags that you longer use or want.  I do it quite often and you will get some of your money back to buy more bags!!! lol

I am so very sad  Tignanello is no longer available.  They were reasonably priced and extremely well made.  Many brands now are so expensive.  I just have to pass!

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you completely.Those were great bags.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bun.....do we think that is conclusive that Tignanello is gone? I don’t like that at all since Vince Camuto is expensive and D&B is boring. It was another alternative and I thought the vendor, Christy, was great.

New Contributor

Bruce Makowsky
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

I remember Maxx New York.

I think I kept Cheri Christmas in business from all my purchases of Maxx NY bags. I couldn't resist them, especially the beautiful colors of the leather.

I finally gave some away quite recently. They were in beautiful shape but they were way too heavy for me to carry.

@sunala  WE at least sent her on some nice vacations!!!!!!  I still have a few of her bags.  

Tignanello?

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

B Makowsky used to be a favorite of mine.  I was mad that he stopped making bags.  I should chuck all the old ones I have hanging around, they are so irrelevant now.

@Grouchomarx 

Irrelevant?   Actually, a lot of his bags were better than what they offer now on QVC.    Who isn't sick to death of all the Dooneys?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

B Makowsky used to be a favorite of mine.  I was mad that he stopped making bags.  I should chuck all the old ones I have hanging around, they are so irrelevant now.

@Grouchomarx 

Irrelevant?   Actually, a lot of his bags were better than what they offer now on QVC.    Who isn't sick to death of all the Dooneys?

I mean his brand is obsolete now so I feel weird carrying a brand that doesn't exist!  I always thought his bags were super great quality and very stylish.  Ones that don't have his name all over them I will still use. I don't own any Dooney but I find that brand extremely boring and they all look the same to me.  That pebble leather is very bland.

Valued Contributor

They had some beautiful bags but I became unenamored of them when the lining began to rip in one of mine when it was only a few months old.