Trusted Contributor

You know how, when, something in your day, hasn't gone well, or, as you'd hoped; some retail therapy might help?  

Well, I need a Hermes Birkin💙

Esteemed Contributor

You must have had a really bad day if you need to spend that much! LOL

hope your day gets better OR you enjoy a new Birkin!

Respected Contributor

I could use one about now too!

Honored Contributor

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I haven't used that one yet, but it sure makes sense to me. Thanks.

Can we just fill in the blank if handbag won't fly? (It won't here, he'll have me committed).

LOL

Respected Contributor

I think a Birkin is the best therapy,lol!!!

Honored Contributor

Aw heck, even if your day has gone well, a Birkin is always a good idea...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Re: Handbag Therapy

[ Edited ]

@Suhse wrote:

You know how, when, something in your day, hasn't gone well, or, as you'd hoped; some retail therapy might help?  

________

Well, I ran the idea by my SO♥️His response was something like

"Well, sweetie, I hear you, I want to be supportive, but, I don't thing going deeply in debt, is the answer"(MEN, he wasn't getting it😁)

So I tried what I thought was an alluring smile, and a Victoria's 

Secret, pose 😉He said, "Why are you standing like that, is your hip bad, again, need some Advil?👿) OK, he wasn't quite that bad, but, safe bet he's not Hermes hunting!

Then, I remembered you have to try and get on a wait list, wait a couple of years, and honestly, I don't love the look of the Birkin, That Much.  

I assured him, I'd come to my senses, and a nice LV, would certainly comfort me ~~~~~~~Is walking out of the room laughing, a bad sign?

I'm thinking I'm going to have to settle for Five Guys and a chocolate brownie🍰

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@Suhse wrote:

________

Well, I ran the idea by my SO♥️His response was something like

"Well, sweetie, I hear you, I want to be supportive, but, I don't thing going deeply in debt, is the answer"(MEN, he wasn't getting it😁)

So I tried what I thought was an alluring smile, and a Victoria's 

Secret, pose 😉He said, "Why are you standing like that, is your hip bad, again, need some Advil?👿) OK, he wasn't quite that bad, but, safe bet he's not Hermes hunting!

Then, I remembered you have to try and get on a wait list, wait a couple of years, and honestly, I don't love the look of the Birkin, That Much.  

I assured him, I'd come to my senses, and a nice LV, would certainly comfort me ~~~~~~~Is walking out of the room laughing, a bad sign?

I'm thinking I'm going to have to settle for Five Guys and a chocolate brownie🍰

Well it's something. And their fries are exceptional...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Their fries are exceptional. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think anything can make me feel better today. I tried ice cream, and even that did not lift my spirits or remove my fear.