Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise

Feel as I have been hit by a truck, and I am still lying in the road, trying to catch my breath. 

Respected Contributor

@Suhse, that is a good deal.  I've been trying to be good on handbags but they are my weakness.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@Susan Louise

Feel as I have been hit by a truck, and I am still lying in the road, trying to catch my breath. 

@libbyannE I am right there with you. I truely am physically ill too. What doesn't help is not being able to express anything else. Geesh. How I wish these forums had the ability so we can PM members if we wanted to...

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Suhse, that is a good deal.  I've been trying to be good on handbags but they are my weakness.

It really is a good deal and if it ends up being a 'from me to me', well, so much the better...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Handbag therapy is my favorite form of retail therapy. The funny thing is though, that as soon as the "therapy" phase has passed, saner thoughts prevail, and l usually end up returning the bag. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Handbag therapy is my favorite form of retail therapy. The funny thing is though, that as soon as the "therapy" phase has passed, saner thoughts prevail, and l usually end up returning the bag. Lol.

So true @handygal2. Either that or you really know you should return it even if you don't.

Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I also actually felt physical sick. Thought I was being overdramatic.  See others feel the same. Misery loves company I guess.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh dear, not that old inner being thing again... Personally, I'm finding the whole thing rather fascinating... Not the least of which, some of the over-the-top reactions... It's in the books now, so maybe a support group, ladies, otherwise, it could be a long, long haul...

@stevieb I told Mr. L my inner being was so upset and then I told him what you wrote above. He's like you with 'tough love' -- trying to help. He said, "She's the best kind of friend for you." So the hearts on your message are from Mr. L...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

Smiley Wink

Well then read what I wrote on the other thread... Hey, it is what it is... Agonizing doesn't  change it and we have no way of knowing how some things will work out. Remembering where I live, the more I see, the more I hear, the more I have hope there might be a few more pleasant surprises than are anticipated. And if there aren't, well, there aren't... It isn't ideal, but then it never is... So do yourself a favor and select just one of those Target bags... My vote is for the green one...