Valued Contributor

Well,  all because of you, I bought my first Coach mercer 30 bag..... I love it.  After 40+ Dooney's I feel badly, but at that price, I probably won't be buying another Coach bag.  So Dooney doesn't have to worry about me not buying more Dooney's, they are still the best for your $, and I think their quality is better than Coach.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Well,  all because of you, I bought my first Coach mercer 30 bag..... I love it.  After 40+ Dooney's I feel badly, but at that price, I probably won't be buying another Coach bag.  So Dooney doesn't have to worry about me not buying more Dooney's, they are still the best for your $, and I think their quality is better than Coach.

@QuinnPenny  Congrats!  What color?  I found my first Mercer 30 at Macys last weekend.  They put the dark fatigue on clearance and I have been carrying all over the place.  She's a great work bag.

Valued Contributor

Laura 14, I got the white, I debated what color, they were all beautiful.  I'm glad you like it, I can't wait to get mine.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny  I hope you love it as much as I do mine.  I'm thinking of a possible twin if the rumored PCE invite comes this month.  I can't believe I passed up this bag for so long.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Handbag Sale at Macy's

[ Edited ]

Re Macy's:  keep looking at the Prairie Satchel, such a pretty bag and wallet on sale

I got the Dooney small Lexi in the aqua that I have been stalking all summer:

Respected Contributor

Oh no @hicindy2!  You made me go look up Coach bags!!! That is a cute bag.  I will have to pass on it as I have already spent too much.   I did get my PN zancona tote in the mail.  It is a very nice bag and I can change out the straps for different looks. 

Valued Contributor

3 places I buy handbags 1. Tjmaxx,2. Macy's, 3.Dillards. Personally I am a fan of Coach, Vince Camuto, Marc Jacobs.Macy's sales are the prices I am willing to pay for a good leather handbag. Also these designers offer more bags in silver,or gunmetal hardware.Macy' also have very good sale on leather shoes,I prefer loafers.

Off the subject but.they offer very good sale prices on Effy jewelry. I love a sale, when l buy a new handbag as I mentioned on another forum, I always give one away.

Respected Contributor

@GRACIE wrote:

3 places I buy handbags 1. Tjmaxx,2. Macy's, 3.Dillards. Personally I am a fan of Coach, Vince Camuto, Marc Jacobs.Macy's sales are the prices I am willing to pay for a good leather handbag. Also these designers offer more bags in silver,or gunmetal hardware.Macy' also have very good sale on leather shoes,I prefer loafers.

Off the subject but.they offer very good sale prices on Effy jewelry. I love a sale, when l buy a new handbag as I mentioned on another forum, I always give one away.

@GRACIEI don't get over to Dillard's too much anymore as it is a bit out of my way, but when I do I always check out their handbag section.  I have gotten some great deals on designer handbags on clearance there.

Respected Contributor

VIP sale going on now.  Lots of good deals!

Honored Contributor

I just was on their website and saw a few bags I am interested in. You can't beat 30% for Coach.  On Coach's sale that is going on now you have to spend over $500 to get 30%.