Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@Bird mama wrote:

I didn't buy a handbag but I did order the Aeropilates Reformer that was the TS on HSN on New Years Day.  I also ordered the neck pillow.  

@Bird mama  Ooo nice, I've had mine for five years and love it still

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

January 3, 2020

I haven't bought a single handbag all year.

😛😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb  Here is the hot set up as Mr. HC always says. . 

Just go to the coachoutlet website and sign up right there on that ribbon at the top.  My hot pink cutie is still in stock. Then, on January 15'th, they "re-open" the sale and the first few hours have codes for discounts. If you have a bulky sweater or coat, you can criss cross the short luggage handles over the top of the bag, then carry the bag in the crook of your arm with the dual straps. 

Also, on the decision making, the hot pink (Coach Outlet) has the gunmetal h/w and the soft pink (Coach sale) has brass.  What metals do you wear in your jewelry, buttons and zips on your outfits etc. 

That glove leather on this thing is superb and I have squeezed a LOT of bags over the years. Heart

@Serendipity (our Coach Whisperer) has the scoop that it is being discontinued and you don't want to have regrets.  Hey it is a new year and the clock gets restarted. 

ROGUE 25

In real life, the bag is up too high with those dual straps.  This gal is probably a size zero.

I have small shoulders and arms and it rides too high with a bulky sweater etc. Linking the two straps makes a thin crossbody that would have clips poking at the top and I would feel that it is strangling me. I want my bag as my friend, not trying to hurt me. Woman Wink

Coach Rogue 25 Peony/Brass SALE Women's Sale Alternate View 3

That soft pink is still on sale at Coach if you decide that's the one. 

Update;  my neighbor came over and was cuddling my bag. She told me that it was more her because SHE was the "fun type" and I was the serious one.  Told her that I am "working on my fun side" (an oxymoron of course). 

@hicindy2  I love the pink Coach bags! Stunning! Especially your hot pink. I imagine you are one hot chick carrying that bag! 👜❤️😍

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I have these from Amazon: Friendsheep

Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls naturally soften and fluff your laundry by gently tumbling in your dryer. Their movement helps separate your fabrics allowing the heat to better flow between them. This will reduce wrinkles, static cling, and will help you sensibly reduce drying time.

Our wool dryer balls are individually hand made for fair wages in Nepal from 100% premium organic New Zealand wool. They are reusable for 1000+ times, completely biodegradable, chemical free, scent free, hypoallergenic, and baby safe.

Influenced by:

Big fan of Nellie's too (Amazon again)

Nellie's Laundry Soda, 50 Load Bag (Pack of 2)

Don't forget to have your dryer vent professionally cleaned especially if it vents thru the roof.  Our dryer vent hose needed replacing too. 

@hicindy2  I love that the dryer balls support workers in Nepal! How wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I wonder if the reopened Coach sale will have the full size in one of the basic colors, though. As much as I love the pinks, I'd only truly be interested in the large bag and preferably in black. I should have jumped when it got down to $318 but I wondered if it would go down further and that old saying about hesitating and being lost applies. That said, and as already noted, I have so many black and tan bags it seems sort of ridiculous, but I do really like that bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@handygal2  Yes, definitely check his US website in addition to the one I mentioned. He appears to have a wider selection and his sale prices are pretty good. I'm smitten by the plaid superimposed on the map...

Geo Tartan Medium Handbag Multicolor,front

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

80 posts in the new thread already? Wow

@EdithEllenLily  how are you liking the Bixby adjustable necklace you ordered? I finally got my 30 inch and like it more than expected. It's especially nice for layering 

@jaxs mom I am so glad you finally received the 30 inch BB necklace!! I love mine. So versatile with various necklines, and the heavier weight is so perfect so the pendants don't fly around, LOL.

I was so sad when it was announced about Barbara Bixby's last show on QVC in early November. I have three items from that show that I absolutely treasure (not to be worn together, of course!). 

The purple turquoise and garnet earrings:

Barbara Bixby Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Turquoise Drop Earrin - J364964

The hot air balloon pendant:

Barbara Bixby Sterling Silver 18k Gold Hot AirBalloon Pendant - J363714

The citrine and london blue topaz ring (wore it today out with Mom for our New Year's luncheon):

Barbara Bixby Sterling Silver &18KBold Floral Center Ring - J364625

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  I wonder if the reopened Coach sale will have the full size in one of the basic colors, though. As much as I love the pinks, I'd only truly be interested in the large bag and preferably in black. I should have jumped when it got down to $318 but I wondered if it would go down further and that old saying about hesitating and being lost applies. That said, and as already noted, I have so many black and tan bags it seems sort of ridiculous, but I do really like that bag.

@stevieb  Think the Rogue neutral ship has sailed.  They had a green at one point; bet that was special.  

Coach Rogue V5/Nude Pink Explore Handbags Handbags Alternate View 1

I am fixated on that white map tote

01EC5D00361880900,back

Geo White Small shopping bag,front

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I thnk you are right about the Rogue... It's done...

As for the Martini tote, I believe February is about a month away... 

Smiley Very Happy

But yes, I do also like some of the variety he is now offering over and above the standard Geo prints. The grey's are sort of nice too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue  Still giggling over your nice compliment. I hope to at least sizzle a little Heart

@hicindy2  I love the pink Coach bags! Stunning! Especially your hot pink. I imagine you are one hot chick carrying that bag! 👜❤️😍