Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2  Forgot to mention, to date, I have not seen any Martini bags at the TJX store on line... Darn it...

@stevieb : There’s no chance that any of my TJX stores would have one. Their handbag selections are sparse. I’ve never even seen a PN bag at any of them.

I was whetting my appetite last night at the Forzieri site. They’re having a good sale, as you suggested. I might pull the trigger today. Thanks so much for the heads-up! Woman Very Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@stevieb @Boehm Collector @blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @handygal @birdmama @JaxsMom @Serendipity & all

While I did not visit the Macy's Handbag Temptation boutique, today I did visit the Macy's sale on household linens.

Threw out all my 4-year old towels (in neutral colors) and replaced with gorgeous beach tones in blues, teals, greens. I have put a driftwood towel holder up and driftwood toilet paper holder. Large original oil in blues/teals of a woman dancing into the waves. Makes me smile every time I enter.

Also learned 6  months ago about wool drier balls and the damage from drier sheets (chemicals) to towels. So my new towels will get fluffed and buffed by fabulous drier balls.

Anyone else do a New Year redo in your household?

@1Professor @Dryer sheets are the worst! Glad you “saw the light” and are using wool balls!

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I took one more look at the COACH sale and I found these items at the great prices, plus I had the 10% off deal for ordering the Sadie Crossbody for a Christmas gift. I was thinking I didn't have a nice black satchel other than my Dooney ostrich (which I still love), so I chose these items below.

Dreamer 36

Black/Gunmetal

14 1/4" (L) x 9" (H) x 5 1/4" (W)

Coach Dreamer 36 Black/Gunmetal Women Collection Dreamer

Soft Wallet with Scallop Rivets

Coach Soft Wallet With Scallop Rivets Black/Brass

and for fun inside...

@stevieb @1Professor @Jamstan @hicindy2 @handygal2 @VenturaHighway @Serendipity @skyblue @jaxs mom @Bird mama @LIndaMJ @Boehm Collector @faeriemoon @CHIP62 @Roni18 @JavaQueen  @Blingqueen023 @Leeny @MsLomo @MissRose722  @Jen44 @VioletBlue + all

@EdithEllenLily Stunning choices!😍👜❤️

@hicindy2 I love your pink Coach bag! So cool!😍👜❤️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have these from Amazon: Friendsheep

Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls naturally soften and fluff your laundry by gently tumbling in your dryer. Their movement helps separate your fabrics allowing the heat to better flow between them. This will reduce wrinkles, static cling, and will help you sensibly reduce drying time.

Our wool dryer balls are individually hand made for fair wages in Nepal from 100% premium organic New Zealand wool. They are reusable for 1000+ times, completely biodegradable, chemical free, scent free, hypoallergenic, and baby safe.

Influenced by:

Big fan of Nellie's too (Amazon again)

Nellie's Laundry Soda, 50 Load Bag (Pack of 2)

Don't forget to have your dryer vent professionally cleaned especially if it vents thru the roof.  Our dryer vent hose needed replacing too. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Too bad about the shoulder straps. It probably wouldn't be much of an issue for me had I nabbed one, since I'd have used the handles more than the strap, but it is good to have a viable option. Also, given the handles are luggage style handles, not sure this one would work all that well over the wrist or crook of the arm, but I'd have been more than willing to work with it...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  Here is the hot set up as Mr. HC always says. . 

Just go to the coachoutlet website and sign up right there on that ribbon at the top.  My hot pink cutie is still in stock. Then, on January 15'th, they "re-open" the sale and the first few hours have codes for discounts. If you have a bulky sweater or coat, you can criss cross the short luggage handles over the top of the bag, then carry the bag in the crook of your arm with the dual straps. 

Also, on the decision making, the hot pink (Coach Outlet) has the gunmetal h/w and the soft pink (Coach sale) has brass.  What metals do you wear in your jewelry, buttons and zips on your outfits etc. 

That glove leather on this thing is superb and I have squeezed a LOT of bags over the years. Heart

@Serendipity (our Coach Whisperer) has the scoop that it is being discontinued and you don't want to have regrets.  Hey it is a new year and the clock gets restarted. 

ROGUE 25

In real life, the bag is up too high with those dual straps.  This gal is probably a size zero.

I have small shoulders and arms and it rides too high with a bulky sweater etc. Linking the two straps makes a thin crossbody that would have clips poking at the top and I would feel that it is strangling me. I want my bag as my friend, not trying to hurt me. Woman Wink

Coach Rogue 25 Peony/Brass SALE Women's Sale Alternate View 3

That soft pink is still on sale at Coach if you decide that's the one. 

Update;  my neighbor came over and was cuddling my bag. She told me that it was more her because SHE was the "fun type" and I was the serious one.  Told her that I am "working on my fun side" (an oxymoron of course). 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2   Oh wowza, so different. 

The alviero martini us website has a bit of a sale going one. 

This one is marked down 30%

Autumn Geo Small Handbag Bronze,front

Like this one too (marked down) 

Soft Wood Geo Classic Crossbody bag Cabernet,front

awwww, mini with a hint of the map

Moonlight Crossbody Bag Black,front

Plus Magic Forest

Cabernet

Geo Rosewood Shopping bag  Cabernet,front

Autumn Night

Autumn Night Shopping bag Black,front

Better click right out of here !!

Would love the new white for summer:

Geo White Small shopping bag,front

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 

On my [new] [Snow White Disney] Rogue Coach, I agree the unworkable idea of clipping the two thin straps together.

I am using a fabulous Louis Vuitton thicker strap over the shoulder instead. Love mixing my Vuitton straps with other bags.

Honored Contributor

80 posts in the new thread already? Wow

@EdithEllenLily  how are you liking the Bixby adjustable necklace you ordered? I finally got my 30 inch and like it more than expected. It's especially nice for layering 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval