Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

Good to see you again @MissRose722  and liking the Longchamp. I have a medium version in a pumpkin hue bought years ago and yes, it folds up so nicely. 

@1Professor  Glad you're enjoying your cheery yellow bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@MissRose722 Thank you so much for sharing what you do to clean your LVs twice a year!! I will also search around on PF to read more about it. Very helpful and thank you again for your post!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't ask why, I can't explain it but loving these by Tory Burch. No, not buying. Where would I go to wear them.

Vienna Colorblock Stripe Leather Ankle Boots

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Don't ask why, I can't explain it but loving these by Tory Burch. No, not buying. Where would I go to wear them.

@stevieb   But where would you NOT?

Taking out the garbage, picking up the mail, run to the grocery, sprint to the bank . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb Those are amazing !! 

Coach Pennie Shoulder Bag Im/1941 Red Deals Under $200

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  @hicindy2  They are very tempting... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Uh... Um... Edith dear @EdithEllenLily... About this LV cleaning regimen... Is there something about your handbag shopping habits you haven't shared with your fellow bag ladies...? Inquiring minds and all that, you know...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

I give myself a kick too, for not picking up a Rogue bag last fall. Now they are gone except over at the Bay. Even there they are a lot more expensive. Somethings never leave one's mind. Woman Wink

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue  I tend to agree with you. Though many of them are very similar, Coach has put out some nice looking bags. Still, they haven't put out anything that truly rocked my world since the one that got away, the name of which I can't even remember at the moment... Oh, it was the Rogue...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Uh... Um... Edith dear @EdithEllenLily... About this LV cleaning regimen... Is there something about your handbag shopping habits you haven't shared with your fellow bag ladies...? Inquiring minds and all that, you know...

@stevieb Woman LOL I am going to try the gentle ways to clean my Mom's LV Speedy. I also have the name of a cobbler who refurbishes LVs, so if my attempts do not help it much, I will take it to him to talk about what he could do. It basically needs a good cleaning, so I may be able to carefully do it myself, which I would prefer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb Woman LOL I am going to try the gentle ways to clean my Mom's LV Speedy. I also have the name of a cobbler who refurbishes LVs, so if my attempts do not help it much, I will take it to him to talk about what he could do. It basically needs a good cleaning, so I may be able to carefully do it myself, which I would prefer.

@EdithEllenLily  I do have a few LV's collected over the years, a couple bought new, most bought 'pre-owned' and I've found they can take pretty much anything one can dish out. Good luck to you. I think you'll find that unless the bag is really in bad shape that a few swipes of the wipe will do the job.