Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@skyblue Not me, so far! What about YOU? Woman Happy

I ordered three MZs from the current Sale and then six from Black Friday with the Suttons at 40% off, so I am laying low right now. Mr. L may send me out to the garage loft so I'm trying to not order right now. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  Who's getting the MZ Wallace navy lacquer?👜😊

@skyblue  Not me..my fantasy life exceeds my budget.  I am getting the small Dawn Sutton style that was discontinued. It is chugging its way across the land.Today "we" are in Pitcairn PA

On the Navy lacquer: sure is elegant though.  Also found out from MZW that Navy is deeper than Dawn. 

Cute Aimee K bag from her website:  holds water bottle, phone etc. Very clever. 

Hands-Free & Hydrated

Stylish & Functional

Look at Midnight Marble:

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2  You ladies have to post photos!👜😊 I'm not ordering any handbags, just living vicariously through you!

I wish I could see the navy lacquer in person!😍

I have a mini AK phone bag, or I might bite on this new one.😁👍🏻

Oooops! Spoke too soon! At $128 that overpriced bag is NOT a consideration!👎🏻

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @skyblue QVC to the rescue!! The AK water bottle crossbody is HERE and on a Black Friday sale price! Woman Very Happy

A391479

Aimee Kestenberg Nylon Waterbottle Crossbody

The black below has a rainbow ombre strap. Other colors are cool, too! Check out the video!

Aimee Kestenberg Nylon Waterbottle Crossbody - A391479

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @skyblue QVC to the rescue!! The AK water bottle crossbody is HERE and on a Black Friday sale price! Woman Very Happy

A391479

Aimee Kestenberg Nylon Waterbottle Crossbody

The black below has a rainbow ombre strap. Other colors are cool, too! Check out the video!

Aimee Kestenberg Nylon Waterbottle Crossbody - A391479

@EdithEllenLily I would be all over this if it didn't have her name on the front.  It could of been alittle less suttle.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  I agree! 

I just did a search of Aimee's products here at QVC and many of them have an embossed logo like the one below. I love this bag!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Pecky  I agree! 

I just did a search of Aimee's products here at QVC and many of them have an embossed logo like the one below. I love this bag!

Handsome bag and a nice brown... I sort of like this one too @EdithEllenLily, though I have no use for that ridiculous eighty buck bottle bag... I do wish AK would stop with the exagerated zipper pulls, though... To me, they just get in the way, look sloppy and will date the bag... Take them away in favor of more minimal leather pulls and this bag has a much cleaner, sleeker look...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

A532219

Katrina Szish for JELAVU - The St. Moritz PuffyTote

(I ordered this in the sold-out black, still available in silver)

This puffy, quilted, lightweight black tote bag arrived today and it is so soft and comfortable! I can easily wipe this one clean after being out, too. I like the longer shoulder strap to go over coats. I tried it on empty and it slid off of my shoulder, but I think once I put items in the weight will help to keep it on my shoulder. Often, I end up carrying tote bags over the crook of my left arm anyway with my handbag on my right shoulder. It should work just fine! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Patricia Nash has 12 days of Christmas sale going on.  Today she has 40% of select items.  This one that I have always wanted is one of them.  It's less than $90.

Patricia Nash Veneto Leather Tartan Plaid Crossbody Bag

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  I also really like Patricia Nash's tartan bags. I'd debated over one since they came out and never could decide which silhouette I liked best. They're all pretty. Eventually, I narrowed it down to the first three below and although it wasn't my favorite of the silhouettes, ended up with the top one with short handles when I found it at a good sale price. I'd hoped to use it this year around holiday time, but who's going anywhere these days...

Patricia Nash Tarma Foiled Tartan Leather Satchel - 9225415 | HSN

Patricia Nash Corte Tartan Leather Frame Bag Foiled Red/black Plaid Z15 for  sale online | eBay

Pin on Products

I also liked the one below, but it's a bit smaller than the others...

Patricia Nash Gracchi Tartan Leather Frame Satchel - 9225413 | HSN

In my pantry with my cupcakes...