Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@1Professor Your New Year fresh, colorful towels sound so nice!! I tend to change out my towels in the summer (not sure why). But tell us about the wool drier balls and where do you get them?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily 

6 months ago, after getting educated, I purchased these m ade in New Zealand. Fabulous.

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 3.15.25 PM.png

Wool Dryer Balls Organic XL 6-Pack, Reusable Fabric Softener, Dryer Sheets Alternative by FHQSX

Two days ago HSN had a fabulous presentation on wool dryer balls, and the video explains the research clearly:

nellies-all-natural-lamby-dryerballs-4-pack-d-20190729071542297~410299_alt1.jpg

Fabulous.

Lots of information in the video on HSN, including why dryer sheets and their chemical are harmful to children, adults with allergies, folks with skin sensitivities. People found their headaches, skin rashes cleared up (we sleep all night on pillows and sheets covered in dryer sheet chemicals). Plus the balls do an amazing job!

*It was too late for my towels, because they had years of dryer sheets, but I only use balls now and my new towels will be fluffier and chemical free!

Honored Contributor

Ooooh @EdithEllenLily   The dreamer is a beauty.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@1Professor Thank you! I just ordered two sets of the same dryer balls you have. I'll give a set to my sister and keep one. I am really into chemical-free everything. Thanks again, EEL Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely gorgeous @EdithEllenLily!  

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books  @skyblue  @ladycos  Thanks! Glad you like the bags...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Now, as for the last new bag, I suspect I will be able to find a picture of it, so will post again when I do...

@stevieb We haven't forgotten about the last new bag...Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily  I'll get to it... Patience, my dear...

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Now, as for the last new bag, I suspect I will be able to find a picture of it, so will post again when I do...

@stevieb We haven't forgotten about the last new bag...Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb @@Yep! And I'm also waiting for HC's @hicindy2 reveal! 🥳 Still thinking over getting a rogue. @1Professor Did you say you had the little tea rose rogue? Do you like it?

@Serendipity  Well Dippity, I hope you grabbed one quickly because the supply is slim pickins' and all of the promotions appear to be gone!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Ohhhhh!!  The soft pink is also very pretty...

As for the shoulder straps, didn't I read that the bags come with two straps that can be joined to make a longer strap?

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb : I have a renewed interest in the Alviero Martini map bags since hearing of your new acquisition.

Problem is, most of the NWT offerings ship from Italy. Both on the AM website and on eBay, those offerings that claim to have free shipping have a disclaimer saying the purchaser might be responsible for tariffs.

Do you— or any other handbag mavens— have any knowledge of this? 

Such a shame @handygal2, Bloomies used to carry a huge array of these bags, but it appears they no longer do. You might try Forziere dot com US... They have a good selectoin of Martini bags and they have frequent sales...