Respected Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Awww...from Radley London.  New Holiday picture bag / wallet

Curious about the red bag (clutch?) behind them:

@hicindy2 Love this one. Heart That toe dancer looks like EEL at 16 dancing in The Nutcracker at holiday time, LOL. The lamb's wool I put over my toes before putting on those toe shoes worked -- no pain! But tap dancing was my favorite. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily   Awwwww . . .!

Honored Contributor

Oh my @hicindy2  You're so fortunate to be an October baby... I'd have liked to celebrate in fall instead of having been dropped to earth at one of my least favorite times of the year... Hoping that despite the obvious, your birthday holds something special in store or at least a fun surprise...

Woman Wink

120071529_361848501611679_2499051160321789265_n.jpg

9f3aedc33eb214918d5a2f6b72f29c0f.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  I LOVED being Ms.October.  I would get a snazzy new outfit to wear to school. I was such a clothes horse.  I got my first Seventeen magazine on my 15'th birthday and was never the same since. I would scour all the mags, pick up trends, and plan my wardrobe like a military operation.  My friends would phone me for tips and ask me to go shopping with them.  It seemed SO important at the time. Now I'm bopping around in crop jeans, Chico's tops, and Skechers. 

My neighbor had us over tonight on the patio for snacks, wine, and a cupcake for my birthday and it is her husband's birthday too. We are planning fantasy trips for Spring 2021.  Everyone wants Hawaii.  Here's hoping !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @1Professor   I just received an email previewing Brahmin's holiday collection.

Mini Asher Retrograde Melbourne Front

Medium Asher Retrograde Melbourne Front

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@hicindy2 @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @1Professor   I just received an email previewing Brahmin's holiday collection.

Mini Asher Retrograde Melbourne Front

Medium Asher Retrograde Melbourne Front

@Pecky   So completely don't need.

SO WANT!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the shape and dark emerald green of this little Kate Spade bag. Too tiny for me, though. More likely a @hicindy2  size.👜🥰4E8DBB97-9977-473F-B47D-FFA9CF3306D9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

IRe: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

[ Edited ]

I'm not a handbag fan, but I'm curious over how many of you have the real high end bags?  Such as Chanel, Prada, etc.?  Those bags increase in value.  I got the impression most of you like the middle brow bags like Dooney & Burke.  My sister has a real Prada.  Now those kind of bags she like, but she's a lawyer...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 

Latest Happy Birthday GIF | Birthday cake gif, Birthday wishes gif, Happy  birthday gif images

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  I got that email too... I'm not biting and while the retrograde collection pictured is pretty, it didn't tempt me, but I am I'm sort of liking the Feline Ombre pattern...

Anywhere Convertible Feline Ombre Melbourne Front

The Mother of Pearl is sort of pretty and appears to have a bit of a metallic vibe, but isn't for me...

Large Duxbury Satchel Mother of Pearl Melbourne Front

The golden Symphony choice is nice...

Ady Wallet Symphony Melbourne Front

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama  Thanks for the birthday wishes.  My current fantasy revolves around a Cheesecake Factory special treat magically coming to my door. However, the outfit that I am wearing to the Halloween castle event means losing 3 lbs. FAST.

So, it looks more like this.