Respected Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb   @hicindy2   Woman LOL

@Bird mama @stevieb @hicindy2  I'm in, too. Add me to your route!🔨🚙💨

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2   My masks came, too, surprisingly sent UPS rather than USPS. That antique rose is fabulous and the masks are so well made.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Michaek Kors fans (@stevieb ), Macy's has 25% off a lot of bags

Soft green is everywhere (J Jill)

Image for V-Neck Multicolored Sweater

Image for Relaxed Knit Cargo Pants

Honored Contributor

Thanks @hicindy2, I'll go take a look...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Some pretty purses but fortunately nothing that reeled me in at a price I want to pay... Love the new sage color, but nothing in that color in a silhouette I couldn't resist... Pretty as it is, probably not a color I'd buy anyway... Love the red Hamilton, but have it in brown and don't often use it because of that too big lock... Adore the new croco Hamilton, especially the green choice, below, but not the price... Dodged me some bullets... Woman Wink

17842680_fpx.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it's true, always a favorite, but green and I would appear to be having, well, a moment... I do love that Kors satchel and if it cost a bit less than the current @$350 price tag, I'd order it and return the Nash tote... But it doesn't so I won't... I do love that shade of green, but the truth is, I actually think I like the Nash croco texture better... I just wish it was a satchel... Hard to say about the respective colors and texures, since I've not seen the Kors bag up close...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  I sort of like this one too and it's a better price, though I'm not shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  I thought that was a lovely shade of blue and looked soft. Raven style also came in red:

Michael Kors Raven Pebble Leather Tote

Lots of organization.

I've been debating picking up the Dooney Wayfarer on sale (Macy's)

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Gorgeous shades of blue and red... I took a look, but the triple entry rarely works for me... Take a gander, so much storage on the far left and only a magnet to hold that section closed. I suspect if you actually used the zipper compartment, the slip pockets and the remainder of that section of the bag, not only would it billow out, but the magnet would not stay closed... Might be the same scenario on the right side, depending on how one tried to use that section of the bag...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I learned about a Fisher-Price toy named Mr. Doodle.  My neighbor paints (professional artist) and she ofter uses antique toys as a subject.  Circa 1960 

Vintage Fisher Price "Dr. Doodle" Wooden Pull Toy. 1957. Made In U.S.A.!!!

What I did not know, until today, was that Coach had Mr. Doodle bags etc (eBay).  Wonders never cease !!

NWT COACH Fisher Price Mr. Doodle Duck Tote Bag Black Limited Edition

COACH Dr Doodle Duck Keychain Fisher Price Limited Ed Keychain / Charm NWT!

Coach Bag Fisher Price Doodle Duck Black/Multi Canvas & Leather Tote Coach Bag Fisher Price Doodle Duck Black/Multi Canvas & Leather Tote Image 1

and a Mr. Doodle satchel

Coach Outlet has a fresh crop coming in tomorrow.  They did add some colorblock to the "Reserve" line.  Like the color combo but too narrow for me and the strap is loooong. 

Coach Emery Crossbody in Colorblock B4/Lt Saddle Elm  Alternate View 1

The blue is almost gone

Coach Emery Crossbody B4/Pacific Blue  Alternate View 1

Test drove my mask lanyard (Amazon) to use with my new PN masks and my Coach masks.  Works great.  You can pop that mask on and off with ease and it stays secure around your neck. No dangling off one ear...