Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb I thought the same thing about Vince Camuto when I saw all of those handbags in PTS!! Well, it seems we'll always have Dooney...Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily Curiouser and curiouser... Lots of VC on 'special' for several nights running... Do wonder if they're headed out and perhaps something else will show up... Of course, they did this with Kestenberg before and she's still around, though not nearly as often... QVC actually offers a number of handbag brands, usually at not such great prices, and, of course, we only hear about a few of those brands... The recent Nash 'event' was the first time in years I've actually watched most of a handbag show... Tired of Dooney and while I know some of you like them, I see the word 'Lug' and move on very quickly... Not a fan... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I don't know for sure, but I think the Vince Camuto brand is just clearing out old styles and making room for new. The stylish vendor rep Bethanie Lori is still talking about VC on her QVC FB page and mentioned a new handbag coming up. It may be this one below, which appeared under New Today in Handbags. It appears to be a combo thing with Vince Camuto and an "influencer" Kendall Kremer. I also received an email about the VC and the influencer collaboration and the handbag was featured, along with bow flats and ankle boots. The handbag is cute, but small, and has a strange suede drawstring opening that I would not like. If the Elderberry option had a zip-top close, I would like it much better. One  choice is in cow hair and the other two are leather snake prints. It is allegedly selling because the annoying side pop-in said it was "moving fast and 325 shoppers have added it to their carts"... I do hope QVC keeps Bethanie Lori and the "influencer" does not take over the presentations.

A386753
Vince Camuto x Styled Snapshots Leather Crossbody Bag

A drawstring suede top and round leather body give this mixed-media crossbody bag an edgy appeal. From Vince Camuto.
Drawstring top closure, print design on front panels, adjustable crossbody strap
Media pocket, zipper pocket
Measures approximately 8-1/4"W x 9"H x 3-1/4"D with a 23-4/8" to 25-6/8" strap drop; weighs 0.79 lbs
Body 1 cow hair fur; body2/trim 100% leather; lining 1 100% polyester; lining 2 100% polyurethane

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Probably true that the line is just reloading. Nothing in that new bag for me. Truth is, I don't watch often enough anymore to much care how they organize the on-air 'talent', such as it is, but I will say I find the vendors 'Skyping' in to be ridiculous, distracting and annoying. Until the vendors can be in the studio, just let the hosts in the studio handle presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Dooney fans:  finally some blue skies in No. California 

Dooney online has a nice Dooney of the Day deal on Florentine

So elegant in the Fern:  green seems to be the flavor du jour

B1540D_SCFNPATN

a special code takes it to $189.  Wowza...

Macy's also has a lovely Coach on sale in Light Fern

Coach Outlet has a Charlie Bucket bag in deep Pine Green

Coach Charlie Bucket Bag V5/Pine Green  Alternate View 1

Oh Oh:  new Hadley Hobo in Light Fern (Coach Outlet)

Coach Hadley Hobo V5/Light Fern

Contrasting lining

Coach Hadley Hobo V5/Light Fern  Alternate View 2

Coach Hadley Hobo V5/Light Fern  Alternate View 4

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well hey there @hicindy2... I noted the thread had been languishing... Good to see a familiar face... As for green bags, I've not yet used the Nash tote and I guess D-Day is approaching sooner than later... That said, my luscious olive Kors is soon to be enjoying its maiden voyage, I mean, you know, to the extent I actually go anywhere requiring a handbag... 

Michael Kors Brooklyn Large Olive Green Leather Satchel – LuxeDH

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Hooray for your blue skies!! Woman Very Happy

Light Fern and Pine Green are both pretty and so fallish!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Ahh, that olive Kors bag is such a beauty!! Heart

Still pondering about the PN green croco, I see. Well, if it's something you won't use that often, you know what to do. Still, I think the design is so pretty and the price was fantastic. It was definitely the best "value" bag this season.

Honored Contributor

So we were talking about Vince Camuto items and I see they are having a TSV boot that is just so me for this Tuesday, 9/29. I watched the videos in the item number listing and saw a "styled" outfit that had a Hammitt Domino Snake bag to pair with the snake boots. Kind of cool, but the price on the Hammitt bag is so high -- that is how that brand goes. I have seen the Hammitt bags at Von Maur and the leather is dreamy. In snake, it can't be as soft as the smooth leather but it is a very cool look.

I love combat style boots, which are back "in" this fall. I can lace them up so my heels don't slide up and down, and I like it that they give me another couple of inches in height, LOL. They look comfortable. I think @jaxs mom and @WhiteFlowers might like them, too.

A382367
Vince Camuto Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots - Gaviana

A386412
Hammitt Leather Crossbody - Dillon Med

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

So we were talking about Vince Camuto items and I see they are having a TSV boot that is just so me for this Tuesday, 9/29. I watched the videos in the item number listing and saw a "styled" outfit that had a Hammitt Domino Snake bag to pair with the snake boots. Kind of cool, but the price on the Hammitt bag is so high -- that is how that brand goes. I have seen the Hammitt bags at Von Maur and the leather is dreamy. In snake, it can't be as soft as the smooth leather but it is a very cool look.

I love combat style boots, which are back "in" this fall. I can lace them up so my heels don't slide up and down, and I like it that they give me another couple of inches in height, LOL. They look comfortable. I think @jaxs mom and @WhiteFlowers might like them, too.

A382367
Vince Camuto Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots - Gaviana

A386412
Hammitt Leather Crossbody - Dillon Med

@EdithEllenLily  Love the boots!🥾😍

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Well hey there @hicindy2... I noted the thread had been languishing... Good to see a familiar face... As for green bags, I've not yet used the Nash tote and I guess D-Day is approaching sooner than later... That said, my luscious olive Kors is soon to be enjoying its maiden voyage, I mean, you know, to the extent I actually go anywhere requiring a handbag... 

Michael Kors Brooklyn Large Olive Green Leather Satchel – LuxeDH

@stevieb  This one is a "wowsa" bag!👜😍❤️