Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Very pretty sapphire ring! I saw the presentation and admired it, noticing the blue in the stones and they were not almost black like some sapphires are. Enjoy!!

Oh my, yesterday I received the Uruguayan Amethyst items from Peyton Kelley's Vault Discoveries...a ring, a necklace and earrings. Mr. L said that set could be my birthday present. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  I believe that was the emerald cut set of amethysts... I do love an emerald cut and a pretty purple amethyst... Very nice and given the ring, necklace and earrings, almost a parure! Enjoy your set...

Smiley Happy

@stevieb Thanks! Yes...almost...perhaps Peyton Kelly will make a brooch at some point, but more likely I see him making a bracelet with those gorgeous amethyst stones, if he still has some from the vault!!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  A broach, a bracelet and not to forget, a tiara... You know, to wear while cleaning out the fridge...

Woman Very Happy

Take your pick... 

Woman Surprised

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday (on a ...

Tiara Time! Queen Alexandra's Amethyst Tiara | tiaras and trianon

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb Ha, either one would "do"...but I prefer this one, please...

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday (on a ...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2,  @Blingqueen023 @faeriemoon ......  have you all had your power restored?

@hicindy2 .. did you also loose power?  If so, are you back up?  

Honored Contributor

So sorry @EdithEllenLily. I spoke too soon... As it turns out, QE2 is apparently not a fan of amethyst and so that tiara and the rest of the parure to which it belonged was sold and it's possible that the stones were taken from the tiara and sold separately, or so it seems... Really just so wrong, as it was a lovely piece... I'm afraid you'll need to find another tiara to go with your set... Disappointing, but these things do happen...

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector  I tend to doubt @hicindy2  was impacted, since she lives out west... Smiley Wink We had a hellacious storm last night... It was so wild it woke me up and the rain was very heavy... In fact, unsettled weather seems to be happening a bit too often, if you ask me... 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector  I tend to doubt @hicindy2  was impacted, since she lives out west... Smiley Wink We had a hellacious storm last night... It was so wild it woke me up and the rain was very heavy... In fact, unsettled weather seems to be happening a bit too often, if you ask me... 

Thanks for clarifying, @stevieb .  For some reason I thought @hicindy2 lived on the East Coast.   Yes, unsettled weather is happening much too often.  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2,  @Blingqueen023 @faeriemoon ......  have you all had your power restored?

@hicindy2 .. did you also loose power?  If so, are you back up?  

@Boehm Collector Thanks for inquiring about the storm.  I'm in the mountains towards western maryland and all we got was a little heavy rain.  we did not lose power thnk goodnesd.  I went to work the day of the storm close to DC but only had to put up with rain.  glad everybody is safe and the stormbis over.  bring on winter please where the weather is safer!  

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 Just wanted to let you know 
I received the PNash tote bag in the new english country floral print and love it.  the pattern is beautiful. the lether is so soft and the bag is the perfect size for a tote.  it's made really well too.  Best part of this totoe is the zip top.  The zipper glides so smoothly across the bag.  it's also very functional with pockets on both sides of the bagon the outside.  Very happy with this one.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023   So glad it is a winner Heart Hope she does more in that pattern.  

Patricia Nash Varsi Leather Tote

@Boehm Collector  I am in Northern California.  Last year in fire season, we had PG&E cut the power for days as a precaution. That might be what you are thinking of...